NEO ONE @Neo
28 March, 03:19
What a Show 🍿🍿🍿

Will Smith just punched Chris Rock on live TV during the Oscars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
This is the greatest Hollywood Awards Show speech ever given.
03:38 AM - Mar 28, 2022
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 March, 04:29
Makes me LMAO every time I watch it! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 March, 02:51
Second only to DJT’s roasting of HRC!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 March, 12:54
💯👊💥

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 March, 10:59
EVER!

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
28 March, 10:37
YUP. I laugh each time I listen. Never been a "star" watcher. Now that I know what they do to kids...I detest them all even more

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 March, 09:46
😆love this!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 March, 09:46
Waaaay better than will smith slapping chris rock 🤦‍♀️ I didn't even watch and I already see the NPCs spamming this on every platform.
Look here not there...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 09:36

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 09:31
I watch this now and then to just make my day better. Pure 🔥🔥🔥!!!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 March, 09:16
EVERRRRR! 🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 08:27
Looks like they were desperate for viewers and had to stage Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.
Both Luciferians, members of the black eye club.🎯

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
28 March, 01:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have a theory. The staged event was to get eyes on Smith. He then 'happens' to win (whatever) and talks with tears in eyes about protecting people, protecting family and having people talk crazy about you ... like those crazy 'anti-vaxers'. My theory is that he was told to do this to draw attention to what people are going through.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
28 March, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What a coincidence that Pfizer is launching a new alopecia drug and Jada Smith has alopecia! Seriously, Pfizer really is in on all of it, way over their heads! Is that what he did? Is he advertising for Pfizer aka the devil?

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
28 March, 08:05
I agree, it was epic.
It's hard not to love Ricky, but let us not forget, he is one of them.
I've seen his hand over the eye photos. Sadly.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 07:52
My favorite ... always a good reminder ... I think he's speaking to all of us, through this guise of comedy.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
28 March, 07:42

Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 March, 07:31
Summation of conversation by whitehats to them.

ACTORS
TRAFFICKING
LAST TIME
BANG
YOU DIE SOON
GITMO
WACKED
MEMORIAM
AFTERLIFE
TERRIFIED
HE’S COMING FOR YOU
PEDOPHILE
SHUT UP
I DON’T CARE

And the Oscar goes to Q

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 09:51
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 March, 07:12
I actually watched the entire show just to see how bad it would be and it was hands down the worst Oscar Awards show in history. One cringe moment after another, and identity politics on full display all night long. Hollywood was once the home of talented, glamorous people whose sole purpose was to keep us entertained. All I saw during at this years Oscars were crude narcissists who couldn't deliver a funny or intelligent line to save their lives. So many low points I couldn't pick just one, but the three hosts opening monlog was truly painful to watch and Tiffany Haddish continues to prove she's one of the worst people on the planet. And it's funny that the seating was spread out to accommodate la smaller live audience than years past. Maybe so we wouldn't notice that a lot of A-List actors who used to attend are no longer with us. Maybe it's true that military tribunals at Gitmo were their last performance.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
28 March, 08:41
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Oh they did that thing again? didn't know. don't care.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 March, 07:11

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
28 March, 04:08
oh man! thats gold

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 March, 04:00

Geoff Heard @GPRacer51
28 March, 03:59
Note he didn't get the gig this year...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 March, 03:56
those faces still get me every time, trying to maintain for the cameras. notice he didn't get slapped and he went hard on er'yone

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 March, 11:32
In response Patriotic One to his Publication