Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
carol munoz @bornfree2
28 March, 09:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank you for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
28 March, 09:34
Potatoes are such an easy plant to grow. Will grow in buckets or just on the ground covered with a thick layer of mulch. I have refrained from planting mine in the UK for another week as the temperatures are dropping. Growing as much as I can this year. Already have garlic on the go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 March, 08:29
I've done this a few times. Repurposed pallets work Great. Plant 4 plants you get close to 400 lbs if you do it right. sift or filter the dirt if it has big chunks of anything.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
28 March, 08:18
I'm totally doing this! Thank you!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
28 March, 08:10
https://youtu.be/CMCpt4JNP...

this looks neat too.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 March, 08:09
I love 'Gardening World' from the BBC. Monty Don has shown how to grow potatoes in a gardening bag and featured a couple growing them in a cardboard box! I suspect you could rig a tarp to grow them in as long as you put drainage holes in the bottom.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 03:44
Wow!❤️🌾