Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 01:53
Keep the vibes high and shrug off fear posts. People have been predicting the end times from the first bite. They have been wrong 100% of the time.

That being said '4% to 6%' is a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 March, 02:34
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
It really is a spell. Dark magic. Most will snap right out of it or shrug it off with the proper frequency (I believe). Many wont even remember they were under a spell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Warner @Dawnster1234
RN here- anxious to start training on these alternative healing technologies. Cant wait to heal people the way God intended. 🙏
02:46 AM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dawnster1234 in this post can reply
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
28 March, 05:30
In response Dawn Warner to her Publication
I had a boyfriend like that. Extremely scary. He had been abused in various ways as a young boy. Broke my heart, because I felt like I was turning my back on him. But my safety trumped my feelings. Pun intended.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 03:08
In response Dawn Warner to her Publication
beautiful attitude