Back to the Future @Backontrack
If I had to guess who VK is I would say it’s one of JFK Jnr’s sons.

If you don’t know you know!
12:34 AM - Mar 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 08:18
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Vincent Kennedy MacMahon WWE!
Sr saved his Dad on PT109! IYKYK 😉👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 March, 08:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Never knew that about JFK.
Just had a quick read.
Thanks for the heads up.
A man facing death can do extraordinary things!

Wrestle Mania 3 was my Fav.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
29 March, 04:16
Well, the silly turkey blocked me,
don't fret though he has something magical up his sleeve.
I know he won't fail us!

29 March, 05:06
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
28 March, 07:44
Time stamp 1234

❣️

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
28 March, 05:40
If I had to guess I would say Vincent Fusca.
JFK's other son.

Diana DJT @Diana
28 March, 04:02
V=22 K=11 11/11/11 that’s what I remember reading. Logic says VK being John Kennedy Jr is no, definitely on the inside, very knowledgeable, maybe a close relative ❤️🙏🏼 Why are some posting that John Jr is VP? I pray he is alive & will reveal the truth soon🙏🏼

29 March, 04:18
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Ready for our power team to come back together?

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
28 March, 02:43
VK is an operative. There are many throughout these platforms. Our accounts are heavily monitored. Operatives sway which way our movement goes. Many big accounts are

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
28 March, 02:33
VK = Reincarnated St Michael

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 March, 01:55
Interesting- When chatting with VK and Time on Twitter... VK mentions that Time 4 U 2 Know is his son….

29 March, 04:19
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
Don't know how to find that account.

David Higgins @David23
28 March, 01:46
Isn't he Vincent MacMahon, head of WWF and husband of Linda MacMahon, who served two years in President Trumps administration?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 08:17
In response David Higgins to his Publication
That’s my guess! 😎👍

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 March, 01:32
could be.

his eyes say different though 😊

11/25

28 March, 01:37
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts