Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 07:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 March, 09:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Son of a satan worshipper

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 March, 10:25
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Here is the original unaltered video. The one posted was altered.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
27 March, 11:13
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
what if the so called unaltered video is the altered video🤷‍♀️up down left right who TF knows anymore

27 March, 11:17
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Here's the full 1980 interview

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_m...

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
watching this was bizzare the voice does not fit with what i am seeing. Again how do we know which video is manipulated🤷‍♀️all i know is we have been lied to for all our lives
11:51 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply
27 March, 11:58
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
There def has been some info that has been repressed/manipulated throughout history. And for all i know they could have had voice changing technologies when this was filmed. However, there is alot of info being spread on AU either knowingly or unknowingly that needs better vetting. This has 100% been slowed down to make it sound more like a man.