Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Mark Zuckerberg & Yuval Noah Harari

Marks like WTF...
06:30 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 April, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
28 March, 05:47
what are the chances he is being controlled by white hats to out the WEF sick ideology? Maybe they would have been more subtle otherwise. Even your average normie would say WTF about this guy Yuevil every time he opens his evil mouth!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 March, 01:46
This Yuval Noah Harari is the biggest psycho I ever heard !!!

Aga Gie @AgaG
28 March, 10:53
Looks similar...
Left and Right
Never ending story of love and power or love to power...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones | Anakin & Padme, On Naboo 4K - YouTube

While pursuing an assassin, Obi Wan uncovers a sinister plot to destroy the Republic. With the fate of the galaxy hanging in the balance, the Jedi must defen...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 08:34
Yuval Noah Harari -
Yes he's an evil Fook.
Top cabal top advisor and responsible for the cloutshot initiative strategy.

Steve Murray @Stevie
28 March, 08:10
KLAUS SCHWAB TOP ADVISOR!

https://welovetrump.com/20...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 March, 05:30
WZF😬

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 March, 02:37
His eyes though !!!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 01:14
Dude he is always one comment away from short circuiting

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 01:11
YNH is one of the world's biggest psychopaths.😠 Here's a video about him in case someone out there has never heard of this dangerous guy. The crazies actually believe they can wipe God off the face of the Earth. They say that they want the ability to control even a person's thoughts. Yes, they literally want to make everyone their robotic slaves. But GOD wins and they're going down... Can't wait! 💥⚡🔥👊
https://rumble.com/vyqk79-...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 August, 09:11
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
YNH is evil personified.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
28 March, 12:27
Zucky agreed, just didn't like that it was so obvious. I think Elon would have probably replied, "Are you out of your fookin' mind ?".

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 11:05

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

27 March, 11:04
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
guilty of vibing...he is my hisband though. DO tell his wife! We play games 🎮

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 10:06

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 09:55

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
27 March, 09:34
Puppet run by the c_ia

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 March, 09:30
Yuval Noah Harari
Harari is a surname of multiple origins. Harari ( Hebrew: הררי) is a Jewish surname that can be translated from Hebrew as 'mountainous' or as 'mountain dweller'
Yuval Noah Harari - Yuval Noah Harari (Hebrew: יובל נח הררי‎,
born 24 Feb. 1976, is Jewish, an atheist, and a homosexual (these are relevant for what follows). He is a professor who lectures in the Dept of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He wrote several books such as ‘Sapiens: a Brief History of Humankind” based on the series of 20 lectures from an undergraduate world history he taught.
It has sold over 12 million copies and was in the top three of The "New York Times" bestseller list for 96 consecutive weeks.
New YorkTimes Newspaper was purchased by Jeff Bezos for US$250 million in 2013 Currently, Nash Holdings LLC, a front company controlled by Bezos, owns the newspaper. In his new role as publisher and CEO, Bezos appointed Politico's Fred Ryan (founder and CEO).

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 09:06
Let Nana go back an listen to this again, sorry I cant hear anything they say for looking at zuck cause ever ytime I see him I cant get past him looking and acting like a clone or shapeshifter.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Let Nana go back an listen to this again, sorry I cant hear anything they say for looking at zuck cause ever ytime I see him I cant get past him looking and acting like a clone or shapeshifter.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
Here's the real Barbara Bush clip

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 March, 09:02
I dont trust either of them.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 08:47

27 March, 08:54
Unable to post on Kim Runner's Barbara Bush thread. While she may be a man, the video was slowed down and altered. I just want to make people aware that the clip was a joke and not real.

Go to the 3:50 mark. AU wont let me load my 20 sec clip of it for some reason.

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_m...

27 March, 08:55
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Nvm it let me upload it.

27 March, 08:41
[They/its] were thoroughly warned well in advance. Fuck with the best, find out like the rest.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
27 March, 08:33
So, basically what they're saying is if you don't vote/choose the way you should AI can help make sure it's 100% "good" right "choice".

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 08:07
Zuckerpath and Harariigogue.

Talking about change when they never do.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts