Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 02:02
For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
sounded like he said “wild theories” prior to above statement.
02:24 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sadiemaya1 in this post can reply
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 March, 04:31
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
IMO, the only way this will wake up the normies is IF they actually take the time to google the name Virginia Thomas. That’s it. Knowing that Virginia Thomas is Clarence Thomas’s wife could add some credence to it. Other than that, the normies will dismiss this as soon as they hear the words “wild theories.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 March, 02:32
HE DID. Most people are not hearing the first 2 seconds of that clip. I’m just hoping that the people who are normies hearing this, think perhaps there IS something to this & not just dismiss it as “those crazy conspiracy theorists are at it again.” I’m not holding my breath on that one.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 04:18
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Yes I think this was more for the Normies like warming them up maybe, throwing out the idea of military tribunals trying to plant the seed in their head so they don’t go crazy hopefully when it’s actually announced

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 02:26
he said wild theories because the military would never actually let him say this is fact. You have to warm people up to the idea that these are happening even though they actually are, it’s just nice they’re talking about it and television even if they call it a wild theory.