Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 March, 09:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LMAO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 10:13
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
You had be at slong 😅😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 March, 07:21
Been away from the Internet ALL day helping my brothers cut up a side of beef for the freezer. Ironically the meat jokes were flying all day! Back online to get the latest scoop, but this just “beats” everything I every saw! 🤣😂
😳

Sista Sue @SC18835410
Been away from the Internet ALL day helping my brothers cut up a side of beef for the freezer. Ironically the meat jokes were flying all day! Back online to get the latest scoop, but this just “beats” everything I every saw! 🤣😂
😳

Sista Sue @SC18835410
😳

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 03:15
PPIC2.
now I clean coffe off my keyboard. thx dick 😂
that moment you realize folks are trying to decode a vid containing a guy fapping.

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 10:15
In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
27 March, 02:19
That's hilarious.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 March, 02:11
That was a good belly laugh for my 11:11 break at work

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 March, 01:28
LOL!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
27 March, 01:05
I C P P

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 01:03
Video Length. ICPP

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 12:55
1117 > 3yrs, 11 mos ago

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 March, 11:20
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
stop decoding a guy wacking off vid lol

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 12:35
Is that the ping you were looking for?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 March, 12:32
Q tells us to Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest.🤣😂😂

Q 742
The Inner Circle.
Mika Brzezinski.
Background.
Family/careers.
McLean, Virginia.
The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control.
Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle.
Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest.
These people are really stupid.
End is near.
The media cleanse/JFK.
Q

Q 743
The Inner Circle.
Mika Brzezinski.
Background.
Family/careers.
McLean, Virginia.
The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control.
Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle.
Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest.
These people are really stupid.
End is near.
The media cleanse/JFK.
Q

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
27 March, 12:24
🤣🤣

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 March, 12:21
la blague putain 🥴il joue avec paupaul 🤣vu par Google

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
27 March, 12:11
anthony weiner laptop coming back into focus?

beth thoele @Beth
27 March, 12:00
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well i was gunna say we can stand outside and give them the bird

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 March, 11:59

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
27 March, 12:10
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
😆

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
27 March, 11:57
Fair warning, but, I kinda wish I hadn't seen that. 😳

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
27 March, 11:56

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 March, 11:49
You R Sick VK ☠️…
But

Plays Right into…

“Wait until they find out how cool 😎
yahweh is”
He’s a Savage warrior- Dismantling the deep-state & Punking humanity… to reveal our judgement & arrogance

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 March, 08:46
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
🤨🤷‍♀️ why even post that-ugh👉! wipes blood from eyes

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
27 March, 11:49
lmao

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 March, 11:46
lol fook this popped up in my feed too.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
27 March, 12:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 March, 12:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
a 18:18 🤓j’annonce que nous avons 2 Obelix nous 🤣la blague dont un a rayures bleues en pantalon !

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
We have a pet store here that had a monkey that did this constantly he would get right up on the front Of the cage like he knew what he was doing 😂😂 . They finally got rid of him .

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 March, 11:45
I did not need to see that!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 11:43
yes you do

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
sever that leg then burn it

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
27 March, 11:42

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
27 March, 11:58
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 March, 12:00
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
😂

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts