Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
At some point its just going to Click. Vibes are more powerful that you can comprehend. But we are getting there Together.
11:04 PM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Blu Bird donated @se0861
07 May, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vibes are real 100%, now to ge there,
thinking about the event kinda gets me stuck on dates/varations/possibilities...My question is: should we stop thinking about the event and start concentrating/visualizing what comes after? What WE want to see, all that is good and innocent and just.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
27 March, 11:10
VK have you tried this? Its an awesome 8D brain exercise! Wear your headphones and close your eyes. You wont regret it!
https://youtu.be/zRb9x6bjt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
27 March, 11:06
O Lordy, I was having pain in my hand just watching it 😁 vibes are powerful ❤

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 March, 11:00
mind over matter, until the hammer comes down on the fake hand ouch...
Brainwashing the thought process

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 10:58

14 May, 12:45
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

27 March, 10:56
All roads lead here..

27 March, 10:56

Chris Alaspa @Strokeracejr
27 March, 10:54
🤯More fookery! Or timelines?? https://worldtravelling.co...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 10:51
Perfect!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 March, 10:44
Reminds me of this Ted Talk that I saw years ago... https://youtu.be/lyu7v7nWz...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 06:49
Maybe they are actually having periods 😂

Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
27 March, 02:06
That is so weird!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 March, 10:58
That is crazy. Exactly what MSM is doing to brainwash people, what will it take to break the spell. A wrap on the knuckles with a hammer. 🤔

Hammer Time.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 March, 10:52

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 March, 10:50
mind is so powerful! 🙌🏻💫🙏🏼😎

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 March, 10:18
Boob Tube programing our brains for all those years. Programing us to cry, laugh, being in shock, even though it wasn’t directed to us personally.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 March, 10:04
[They] might fool us with what we see
But can't fool us with what we feel

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 March, 09:55
In a way I've been aware of the power of the mind but I havent thought about it in a long time. When I was 16 i was diagnosed with leukemia & told my odds were very bad. I CHOSE a different outcome. I was told I would NEVER have kids cuz of the chemo. I HAVE 4 amazing daughters. I was a child of a teen mom, grew up w/abuse from an alcoholic step parent. Odds are I too should have been a teen mom & alcoholic but I made up my mind to do otherwise. I CHOSE to be healthy body & mind.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 March, 02:21
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
💖🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 March, 09:35
saw this very thing on an episode of "Brain Games" a few years back. interesting to also note that there is a phenomenon known as phantom pain in amputees....they feel pain in a limb that is no longer there.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 March, 08:59
🙏💖☘️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 March, 08:58
Incredible. Reminds me of the placebo effect.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 March, 08:34
Wow, that's wild!!!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 March, 08:02
Incredible!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 March, 07:46
Yes! We are getting there!
Stay high in the vibes patriots!
#wwg1wga🐸

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
27 March, 06:03

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 March, 02:24
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Takes 'It's all in your head" to a whole new level.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 March, 03:16
Collective Conscious Coherence through Christ.

The Only way is One... Family.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
One - Creed (Lyrics on Screen) - YouTube

One lyrics by Creed, this is my 2nd lyrics video for creed.. i love this band...i hope you enjoy this video,rate,comment and sub thank you =D**I DO NOT OWN A...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 March, 03:04
we are literally "everywhere" 😄

American Girl @Americangirl
27 March, 02:22

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 01:52
ACVBT

Jewish gematria = 806
Vibes = 806
False Apocalypse Foiled = 806

Simple gematria = 48
Son =48
Do It =48

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 March, 01:46
i think he needs to stay off drugs!