Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Elon to bring down Twitter & Big Tech?
10:38 PM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 March, 04:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
interesting times for the future if social media.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hollikee 001 @hollikee
27 March, 02:54
We have Truth Social for this. Give it a chance. It’s only just begun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 March, 02:02
Seems like a great move to me.
Look at Q-Drop- 4553. “ The actions of the Fake News...” “The actions of [TWITTER, FB, GOOG, YT, REDDIT, etc..]
“Aggression, Surpression, and Censorship.”
Power out for George Soros, SA, HUMA, HRC, MSM, etc?

Well done Elon!👏🏽💗🍿

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 11:19
😁Nana thinks we should go with @doqholliday 's plan and class action sue them for 17$ each for every follower that we had when they kicked us off twit wit!😁

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 11:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
lol we'd shut down Big Tech instantly.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 March, 11:13
Johnny from your mouth to Gods ears 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
26 March, 11:10
Look at the link Elon posted too and what it brings up....🍊

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 March, 11:25
Oracle or conspiracy theory you decide.

They knew we will not go for the vax pass or neurolinking to transhumanism, and that it would lead to bloody war.

They thought they would have us in Covid lockdown for 5 years and cursing censorship, Elon's new platform would be introduced to save the day. It would work through the smardust-nanotech in people's bodies. They would have remote control of the nervous system. No one the wiser thinking they beat the beast.

By creating an enjoyable user experience in Elon's Townsquare that everyone would want to join and especially would've if still locked down, it would've been big. The destructive Kali Yuga ends in 2025. If they couldn't stop what was coming, in the least, they would take to hell with them whoever signs up. I think this is part of the show of what they planned.

We need to bring the real Townsquare back-no recording, no clickfarm bots, no censoring, just people enjoying people, the cultural arts, & life.

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
26 March, 10:55
I don't Tweeeeet - Elon needs to show which side he is on. once and for all. I am a low-trust person, of anyone, anyone. Almost everyone is demonic to me - I see their eyes. People who are wealthy or who have power, are almost 98% satanic. I see them and smell them, I sense them like a predator.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
26 March, 10:52
Interesting how 💧1844 notes Twitter too...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 10:45
"Giving serious thought about it."

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
26 March, 10:47
Could Elon Musk be Koba?