Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 11:40
Nana understands that Sessions was the only member of congress that had been there for a while that had NEVER, DO YOU HEAR ME NEVER, dirtied his hands, never sold us out, never taken a bribe or done anything that he could be blackmailed for!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
01 February, 11:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What caught me the most about the video of pedojoe molesting kids on live television while conducting OUR business in 2012 was when pedojoe saw Sessions grand daughter unattended. pedojoe made a move towards her and right at the moment of getting his slimy hands on her Sessions steps up and swats pedojoe's hand away. That was the moment when it hit me - THEY ALL KNOW PEDOJOE'S A F'N PEDO!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LAWright in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:48
In response Lori Wright to his Publication
Nana doesnt have it, have seen it at some point tho.

Carol Voyles @Coki
01 February, 09:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've seen it as well

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
01 February, 01:40
In response Lori Wright to his Publication
The video was originally live on cspan. After I posted the cut version condensing the molestationS, I was attacked on FB for posting a "manipulated video" by so-called friends. So I watched the uncut 2:45min video, which is where I saw the Sessions incident. Went back on FB to double double down to find that yet again the left doesn't argue in good faith, just gaslighting and smears. Not even the hatred for pedos is a unifying subject.