Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I will tell the truth. At this point I don't care if someones feelings get hurt in the way. Truth is the way, whether someone like it or not.

Sometime you need to go in the past, to explain the present. A lot of WWII crimes went unpunished. Balance needs to be restored. And it is happening and it will happen. That is why the WWII never ended.
08:13 AM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 March, 06:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The truth just is. That's like being offended that someone calls the sky blue. Scream the damned truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 March, 06:28
I'm offended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 March, 06:28
got a 14/5 sandwiched with bookend 9s...
Feels about right.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 March, 05:48
Im gonna drop you a note about our study today.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 March, 06:05
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Not allowed.
Be well.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 March, 03:12
Agree 100%

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
26 March, 01:37
WHEN WILL WE SING A NEW SONG, A NEW SONG?

Adrenochrome Inmate And Production Report (Confidential)

https://rumble.com/vykes5-...

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
26 March, 01:33
"What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes.
What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!" ~ Matthew 10:27

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
26 March, 12:11
No one will go unpunished be sure of that. Everyone who is responsible for any crime against humanity will be held accountable.

Nobody can hide from judgment.
NOBODY.
If you listen to the devil you will fall with him.
No hiding place will save you whoever you are.
Do not you believe it?
You will believe it but it will be too late.
All the palaces of the devil's power will collapse.
EVERYONE.
The king's legions are already here.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 March, 10:18
🙏❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 March, 08:16
🙏😇

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
26 March, 10:53
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Power of Love

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
26 March, 10:53
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Power of Love

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 March, 08:15
Vibes Johnny. I was seriously contemplating how giving the people only 80% of the truth solves anything. That is a 20% non truth narrative. Total BS. Truth is all truth or its just a lie

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 08:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
We will know the truth. I'm sure. The choice for others remains.