Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 12:19
Life is very different without back pain. Feels like I am 18 right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 March, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is the secret? Please! I have had it 8 years and tried every therapy there is...right now trying accupuncture again. I would be so grateful to hear what helped you. What a gift you were given to have that lifted! Praise the Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 12:50
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Had an Op on L4/L5 herniation of the disks piercing the main nerve. Was causing a shooting a pain down my right leg. Many people told me not to fook with the back. After op was in regret. The pain was much worse and started taking 12 painkillers daily (ugg). On day 10 of post-op (2/27) woke up and pain totally gone. My own personal 10 days of darkness one can say.

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
As did I. L4/L5. Surgery in '99. Pain free after but had a foot drop. Worked it away. Felt & acted like Superman again. Re-ruptured in '06. Spinal fusion then. Worked my way back. Men of my gen were taught to suffer in silence. Getting knocked down doesn't count. Getting back up does. This country will, too!
11:42 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Firewolf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeff Carr, click on at the bottom under it