Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 12:19
Life is very different without back pain. Feels like I am 18 right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 March, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is the secret? Please! I have had it 8 years and tried every therapy there is...right now trying accupuncture again. I would be so grateful to hear what helped you. What a gift you were given to have that lifted! Praise the Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Had an Op on L4/L5 herniation of the disks piercing the main nerve. Was causing a shooting a pain down my right leg. Many people told me not to fook with the back. After op was in regret. The pain was much worse and started taking 12 painkillers daily (ugg). On day 10 of post-op (2/27) woke up and pain totally gone. My own personal 10 days of darkness one can say.
12:50 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Danette Olson @NettieO
28 March, 08:47
I'd give anything to get my back and knees back to normal. Mom always warned me about carrying buckets of feed that were too heavy, but I did it anyway. Less trips to the feed room in the barn I'd always say. Now I have compressed discs in my back. I can barely get anything done in my house before it starts to hurt. Wrecked one of my knees after I volunteered one morning at FMSC; I was walking to my car and I tripped over part of the sidewalk that was sticking up. Landed on my knee and sat there on the sidewalk for 10 minutes in freezing cold of February and not sure if I could get up or even stand. Turns out I bruised the bone and damaged the nerves. I was told it would heal in a year and 2 years later I still have pain. I can hardly kneel at church because my knee goes numb. I just injured my other knee 3 weeks ago by twisting it somehow. Old age sucks and I only just turned 58 early March. Happy Birthday to me....here's some pain for your birthday. Augh...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 March, 08:50
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
25 March, 11:42
As did I. L4/L5. Surgery in '99. Pain free after but had a foot drop. Worked it away. Felt & acted like Superman again. Re-ruptured in '06. Spinal fusion then. Worked my way back. Men of my gen were taught to suffer in silence. Getting knocked down doesn't count. Getting back up does. This country will, too!

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
25 March, 10:46
my advise for your future, no high impact activities, refrain from bending slightly forward (like when brushing teeth) and maintain a good streching regime.

i lost my mid-twenties to L5/S1. sneezing was the worse

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
25 March, 10:35

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
25 March, 10:21
same with C4 thru C7. praise God its gone!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 March, 10:19
I am really glad that you feel better. If GOD forbid any pain comes back, contact Melissa from Freedom Force Battalion. Her mom had a lot of pain and there was someone in Texas who helped a lot. So happy you feel better.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
25 March, 10:15
well im just glad you dont gotta feel that pain anymore. i got no disk at all between the last vertebrae. sciatic nerve being pinched and im a driver. so in pain pretty often but I’ll only take motrin. they aint cuttin into me. nope. noway. so i just continue to endure. hanging tough till med beds.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 March, 10:32
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
Look into this system of rehab if you can find a studio. https://www.gyrotonic.com/

Dose up on collagen-building, connective tissue regenerating supplements.
https://www.greenmedinfo.c...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 March, 05:02
Glad you made it through the Op and 10 days of darkness. Now is time for the light. :)

God bless and Godspeed.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
25 March, 04:17
Radio ablation rhizotomy, worked amazing for me ...L3 4 5 S1 all at the same time, just fyi

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
25 March, 04:27
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
had radio ablation done in my neck… worked great for me too!!!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
25 March, 03:36
roger that

Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
25 March, 03:32
Glad you are feeling better, God bless you and your family!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 March, 03:15
Thank you. I have not gone the surgery route, or nerve block route yet....been trying to avoid, in case I make something worse. My pain comes from a rotator cuff injury that kept getting reinjured due to my work. Glad to hear surgery worked for your pain. That gives me hope that I may not be out of options, even if the only option is scary. Appreciate it!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
25 March, 06:01
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Had rotator cuff surgery. Extremely painful for 2-3 weeks after but 14 years later still working great. If you can wait for the med beds I'm sure it would be a totally different experience. Thats what I'm waiting for my hip and back.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 03:05

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 March, 03:03
sorry you were in pain. you know we would wish you well if we knew

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
25 March, 02:58
Yay Vincent! I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
25 March, 02:40
My daughter had a spinal fusion. Its a tough road. So glad your feeling better. I trust you feel the infinite love & gratitude in my heart, & so many hearts, for you & all you do & love!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 02:40
Wow. Talk about Stoic, we knew you were going under...but never heard you complain during those 10 Days Of Darkness! (unless I missed a post, doubt it though! 😂).

Running towards the Fire like a True Patriot...On that #26 Spec Ops Team! 👍

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 March, 02:39

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
25 March, 02:20
had mine 12 years ago and im better than ever! within reason of course. im not 15 anymore. :-)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 March, 01:51
Didn’t realise VK. Must have been v hard on you.
Glad it’s over and you’re enjoying pain-free experience.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 March, 01:50
LL.....tarmac🤔

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 March, 01:49
Glad to hear you were helped, VK!

I spent 30 years doing medical transcription & one of my clients was an orthopedic clinic. Sadly, there are very few successful cases like yours. Most end up with facet syndrome or radiculopathy of some sort.

I've got 9 spinal fractures myself, 6 in the back & 3 in the neck. Neck has bone-on-bone going on.

Docs wanted to put a 360-degree stainless steel cage around 3 of my fractures, but I said no. They said I'd not walk again if I didn't.

I said, "Fuck that! My God can do anything!"

Proved them wrong twice - walking & then having my son.

My accident was 1983 & I've had pain every day since. But I've trained my brain to sublimate that. Too well, it turns out. Now I have to pay attention to my blood pressure & mood; it's the only way I know if I'm in pain.

When it gets to the point that I really feel it, I go for Nature's Smoky Remedy... I don't even take aspirin anymore.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
25 March, 01:40
so happy to hear your pain is gone and you are up & around and doing well. i had breast cancer followed by 12 surgeries for various related reasons then chemo…was not fun but feel like i have a true understanding of illness/pain and compassion for others. what a blessing you are.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
25 March, 01:40
so happy to hear your pain is gone and you are up & around and doing well. i had breast cancer followed by 12 surgeries for various related reasons then chemo…was not fun but feel like i have a true understanding of illness/pain and compassion for others. what a blessing you are.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 March, 01:27

David Spiegel @dspiegel
25 March, 01:20
Sorry forgot the caption to help your pain go away. See painkiller below.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 01:52
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
Sue ALL of its clones. lol Seriously can we um not have that dna for these freakos to keep cloning.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 March, 01:19
Glad you're feeling better!

David Spiegel @dspiegel
25 March, 01:19