Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 March, 07:19
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
TRUTH RIGHT THERE !!!!!!! OH YES WE WILL !!!!! FK AROUND AND FIND OUT ...... FOR OUR FAMILY AND HOMES !!!! PATRIOTS STAND !!WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
25 March, 07:32
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Tell em, @marylkirbybryant

I know you have my back... and I have yours, sister.
Most people don't know the first shot fired in the American Revolution was a preacher. The English soldiers deemed him harmless but he was anything but. The opponent thinks you're weak but you're the bullet that gets them. God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
25 March, 07:20
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Okay, Kyle, calm down... LOL
Thanks, @godsgraciousgift
You are a blessing, girl.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 07:05
Define old.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 March, 07:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂😍😎🤠EXACTLY !!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 07:03
More Nana's and grandmas in America own AR-15 now than you would ever imagine