Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Why didn't I tell people I was in pain after the op...
12:57 PM - Mar 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
26 March, 02:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy A patient of mine recently recommended this book to me. I ordered it and am waiting for it to arrive. It was written in 1971. My patient said it will bring you to tears... Thought you may enjoy it too..
https://www.amazon.com/dp/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

deborah sidener @debbiedo
26 March, 10:27
I understand and I am living it. I needed to hear it from someone else, not just myself. Whoever you are Saying this THANK YOU and THANK YOU VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I understand and I am living it. I needed to hear it from someone else, not just myself. Whoever you are Saying this THANK YOU and THANK YOU VK.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 March, 01:33
I choose POWERFUL! 😇🙏❤️
Thanks for that video. Really good!

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
25 March, 11:43
Because people don't care, even if they pretend to. You can count on one hand who will take care of it...your parents, children, with luck your spouse. Those who love you for your sake and do everything to help you.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
25 March, 07:25
Funny thing, when I was a kid, I wasn't allowed to go to funerals of family members. I guess it was to protect us kids from the reality of life. When I married my husband and joined his family they looked at life the way it was, you are born, you live and then you die. You love and honor those you lost on this earth but each must move on in this life we are living for those who are still here. I guess I don't grieve for loved one who have left but believe they now know and have the answers to what most of us wonder about. I guess it gives me comfort to know someday I too will have answers to my questions.

26 March, 10:30
In response Jackie Piddle to her Publication

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
25 March, 07:19
❤️

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
25 March, 07:09
I feel like i was sent to this world to suffer

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
25 March, 06:54
Wow this reminds me of how hard I had to push my depression and sadness away after loosing my dad to get my mom through it!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 March, 06:51
Sometime Blocking recieving 💞Qi
shows the symptoms in leftside of
our bodies.☺️

We don't always need to be
so Yang.

Yin & Yang
Balance within.💞

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 March, 06:45
We are mammals.💞✨

Family(safe heaven) shares vulnerabilities
and heal each other, praying.

That's intimacy.💞✨

High EQ, too.☺️💜💜💜

American Girl @Americangirl
25 March, 04:38
excellent way of looking at it❤👏👏

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
25 March, 04:07
MAYBE IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR A BETTER DAY.

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Bio Firm Partnered With Ukrainian Researchers ‘Isolating Deadly Pathogens’ Using Funds From Obama’s Defense Department.

The U.S. President’s son was instrumental in funding a firm conducting pathogen and anthrax research in Ukrainian biolabs.

https://rumble.com/vygo94-...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 March, 03:33
This is def a keeper. Bravo and Amen.

Navy93 ... @Navy93
25 March, 03:25
Wish I was friends with Jordan...he will make you better...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
26 March, 11:07
In response Navy93 ... to his Publication
He is your friend. That is why he has written books and posted videos. I know Rush Limbaugh was my friend for this same reason. Kindred spirits.

Listen to Peterson when you can. He is eyeopening and life affirming. And not just for men.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 03:12

Bee Saved @BSaved
25 March, 03:11
Reminds me of my Dad telling me as a kid, “ Don’t get down on yourself son, you’re not worth it”.

Bee Saved @BSaved
25 March, 03:12
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
👆that’s just a joke. I have the best Dad ever.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 March, 03:01
i suspect Anon’s are inspired to be the hero never the victim. I know its true in my case. I never understood so many friends who relished being pitied as a victim over and over again.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
25 March, 02:59
I knew we were a lot alike!

kolibri @kolibri
25 March, 02:45
Especially for those that are empathetic towards others, it is hard to add to the collective suffering. And we tend to compare our suffering to others and say “we don’t have it that bad” and therefore try to push it away. But we all have our own journeys, and our own sufferings. We are all equal and all worthy to receive love from others in our time of need...yet it can be so hard to be on the receiving end of that love because we love them!!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

MvA_r @MvA_r
25 March, 02:20
58. Yeshua says: Blest is the person who has suffered—he has found the Life. https://www.freelyreceive....

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
25 March, 02:14
I truly enjoy the uplifting and upwelling of strength and resolve I feel when listening to this speech set to music.

https://open.spotify.com/t...

Laila Polooza @Lailapolooza
25 March, 02:13
Sending light and healing prayers to all who need it 💜