Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 07:09
Running a quick task. Be back @ 9:18am

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Made a graphic. Maybe nothing, but 123 applied.
09:12 AM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
I am What I am @OfLight
25 March, 11:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
What does 123 imply? TIA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 March, 11:02
In response I am What I am to her Publication
That there are no coincidences. Everything & everyone are connected. Everything has meaning.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 09:54
Thank you hun!
You must be quick, idk how you have time to do all this Nana can barely keep up with just posting ready made memes.😘

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 09:38
V is LOVING this!! The more she is mentioned and her hard work shown, the GREATER our ViBES will be!!

We have the GREATEST Patriot 🇺🇸 Angel of ALL time on our side!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 March, 09:46
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I miss her

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 March, 09:19
SCHWEEEEEEET!!!