Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is no such thing as a software-defined human. Once the programmability mechanisms are in place, you are transhuman, not human.

The horror of this is going to be seared into our culture. Biotech and nanotech will never be allowed to operate in secret again.
05:16 AM - Mar 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
25 March, 11:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Show me your algorithms!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
25 March, 07:31
Dr Z said that within 3 years there will be a way to reboot our DNA back to normal. If this is true, and I pray that it is, then what jabbed people should be doing is to try to mitigate the damage to their bodies in the meantime by using CDS and NAC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 March, 06:40
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 March, 07:08
I am hopeful that we are currently in the process of detangling from that horror.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 06:42
Makes you think who wrote the books.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 March, 04:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 March, 08:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication