BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 05:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 March, 05:38
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Photographed on May 2021 over the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains. it is not photoshopped and I urge all to use Fotoforensics to verify.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
Would you Believe me if i Told you a guy Rolled up my Driveway, Told me i was Going to ride a Pale horse in the Apocalypse & then Shared his Story of Killing himself for 9 minutes ? I Met his wife( a pgh city cop) & became Friends. His Story of Dying & Coming back is Mind Blowing . For the record, I thought he was a Nut job when he made the declaration. 3 yrs later, i know exactly what he meant. He called me in 2021 - came over & Shared his Story of a Moon disapearing in front of his eyes . He Didnt know - it happened to me as well . A daytime moon would cross my property from E to w That cycle. @ 9:50am its over barn at 12:45pm it crosses out of sight to the west . I walked into barn on a cloudless day in 2019 & 2021 & came out at 10:10 am it was Gone. Joe B witnessed the 2021 incident . The message For a priest in 2019 was “feed my sheep , tell the whole truth ( its time of Revelations), You work for me not him (God not pope)”. The 2021 message 4 priest was “Now its the harvest”
07:57 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BAM BAM, click on at the bottom under it