BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 05:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Photographed on May 2021 over the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains. it is not photoshopped and I urge all to use Fotoforensics to verify.
05:38 PM - Mar 24, 2022
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 07:57
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Would you Believe me if i Told you a guy Rolled up my Driveway, Told me i was Going to ride a Pale horse in the Apocalypse & then Shared his Story of Killing himself for 9 minutes ? I Met his wife( a pgh city cop) & became Friends. His Story of Dying & Coming back is Mind Blowing . For the record, I thought he was a Nut job when he made the declaration. 3 yrs later, i know exactly what he meant. He called me in 2021 - came over & Shared his Story of a Moon disapearing in front of his eyes . He Didnt know - it happened to me as well . A daytime moon would cross my property from E to w That cycle. @ 9:50am its over barn at 12:45pm it crosses out of sight to the west . I walked into barn on a cloudless day in 2019 & 2021 & came out at 10:10 am it was Gone. Joe B witnessed the 2021 incident . The message For a priest in 2019 was “feed my sheep , tell the whole truth ( its time of Revelations), You work for me not him (God not pope)”. The 2021 message 4 priest was “Now its the harvest”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
Would you Believe me if i Told you a guy Rolled up my Driveway, Told me i was Going to ride a Pale horse in the Apocalypse & then Shared his Story of Killing himself for 9 minutes ? I Met his wife( a pgh city cop) & became Friends. His Story of Dying & Coming back is Mind Blowing . For the record, I thought he was a Nut job when he made the declaration. 3 yrs later, i know exactly what he meant. He called me in 2021 - came over & Shared his Story of a Moon disapearing in front of his eyes . He Didnt know - it happened to me as well . A daytime moon would cross my property from E to w That cycle. @ 9:50am its over barn at 12:45pm it crosses out of sight to the west . I walked into barn on a cloudless day in 2019 & 2021 & came out at 10:10 am it was Gone. Joe B witnessed the 2021 incident . The message For a priest in 2019 was “feed my sheep , tell the whole truth ( its time of Revelations), You work for me not him (God not pope)”. The 2021 message 4 priest was “Now its the harvest”

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 08:08
2 Seperate priests. Both immediately Started preaching Their truths .. They wanted to preach on revelations then harvest But were afraid of Blowback From Heirarchy.. They Saw my approaching them with the very message they were ‘interiorly Struggling with’ as an affirmation. The second priest I met 1 time ( 5 minutes) prior to approachin him. There are hours of details with each priest

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:33
What u see thru the roof glass Comes Close to Duplicating it … but without the Colors or Spinning/ Pulsating. the camera doesn’t Capture what my eye sees

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:29
here is right now as Comparison*

Since October 2019 . i See the Miracle of sun. you Can stare into it Without Damage. The Sun appears to have a Shadow over it. The bezel Spins rapidly , pulsates, emits pink white gold red @ rainbows.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:23

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:17
All But 1 was From My Home Pgh pa

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 March, 06:25
Super Bowl

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:14

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:13

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:12

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:11

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 March, 06:18

VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
25 March, 02:52

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:10
The Sun was GOLD

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
24 March, 06:29
I have noticed our sunsets have been golden lately too! Almost like God is trying to tell us, the Golden Age is almost upon us.... very
interesting! 🌞

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:06
VK Posted this

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
24 March, 06:17
whatever they're filming isn't what we're seeing?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:03

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 March, 06:02
4 horsemen

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:02

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 05:59
Thank you for sharing.. I personally witnessed the miracle of Sun, 12 Rainbows in a 30 day period, Sun Corona’s A daytime moon disapear & Visions in 2021 … as We approached the Harvest of The 144,000.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
24 March, 06:11
I caught some really awesome ones last summer ♥️

connie wright @cowri
24 March, 05:46
The Beautiful Words of God: The Word is God & God is the Word...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
24 March, 05:40
Great shot. Riders on the storm.