Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hi Patriots. Hope you’re having a SWELL day.

Be back fully this weekend.

China + Russia = problems for Soros

Who’s next?
07:46 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
26 March, 12:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i have this theory that we are mirrored and counting backwards. obummer, podesto, then the clintons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 March, 08:48
Good morning Doq. ☕️ Have an awesome day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 March, 04:40
Qui ? 🤔principal c’est que justice pour les enfants 🙏suivant alors 🤣

Patriot America @Trump4us123
25 March, 02:40
Thank you!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
24 March, 10:14
Capturing Soros and making use of the place for him would be an awesome weekend.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 March, 09:45
I like the sound of you coming back fully ha. I miss you when youre gone:( America needs you, DoQ+! 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 March, 09:43
Swell.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 March, 09:11
I’m thinking Hunter since the fake news is trying to get ahead of the lap top story.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 March, 08:24
Hi Doq!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
24 March, 08:14
Everyone including me feel weary and worn out. Exactly as in my premonitory dream in 2020, I Believe we are almost there. How are you doing Doq?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 March, 08:11
Feeling pretty Spiffy. Thanks. SWELL, SWELL... Things are certainly "swelling."

look forward to it. Stay safe.

A swell, also sometimes referred to as ground swell, in the context of an ocean, sea or lake, is a series of mechanical waves that propagate along the interface between water and air under the predominating influence of gravity, and thus are often referred to as surface gravity waves.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 March, 08:05
i think i figured it out... are you asking
a rhetorical question? or asking us to opine?!
rothchild/mossad
NCSWIC

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 March, 07:48
Great day, and I hope the forecast is schwabby.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 March, 08:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
no brainer😘