Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 November, 07:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
07 November, 07:33
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 November, 07:29
😂❣️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 March, 02:15

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
25 March, 01:13
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall G91 ➔ by any means hurt G91 G91 you.
Luk 10:19=911
Psalm 91:1 God's 911
Psa 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
91 is listed 3 times in Luke- The Power of 3 = 91 times 3= 273=2+7+3=12=1+2=3 to the 3rd power=27=9-6-3
(369)
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved G27 Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Nunya Business @AAug22
25 March, 12:15
Amen! I have no doubt that. #GodWins

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 March, 11:48
On so many levels.
Keep moving towards the light - filled with miracles.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 March, 11:23
LOVE!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 March, 11:22
I think think you got A God nod 😎

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
24 March, 11:23
Yes, indeed.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 March, 10:53
Nice one !🙏

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
24 March, 07:53
So Awesome to see this ✨ God Wins .. Always
TS 7:37

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 March, 07:42
That's Vibes.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 March, 07:41
That is just plain awesome!