BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 05:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 March, 05:38
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Photographed on May 2021 over the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains. it is not photoshopped and I urge all to use Fotoforensics to verify.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 06:11
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 March, 06:18
In response BAM BAM to his Publication

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 07:10
I Have video from A neighbor , the Grandma lived in Second house on property … they set up motion activated camera in case she fell . it captured an Angel that looked like a ferry/ Dragon fly but with 3 sets of wings … it even left a trail of energy as it crossed Screen . absolutely incredible footage. 100 verified . its a local family … i viewed the actual footage then had it sent to me… Cant find it… as clear as day

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 March, 02:38
I was meditating in my back yard by a small tree when 6 or 7 cardinals flew in and landed on the tree right beside me. One of the males hopped out a bit in front of the others and began chirping to me. It was like a time warp as this cardinal (with his friends sitting there silent) went on and on with the chirping; moving his head back and forth like in a real conversation with me. I just sat there stunned. Then, when he was finished "saying" whatever it was he came to say everything kinda shifted back to current present reality and the birds slowly flew away. Still awes me.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
25 March, 03:13
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
that is awesome!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
25 March, 03:29
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Sounds like a peak into 5D -- Nice!
Cardinals are said to be past relatives. I don't know if that's true, but I like it when they visit.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
25 March, 02:03
Squirrels are God’s
little angels as well.

VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
25 March, 02:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
😍

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 March, 07:25
I Have Some Crazy Hawk Stories… a friend died & revived at hospital in Oakland (U pitt). as I walked in Room ..He Saw a hawk the Size of a Cessna airplane out window. I was looking at him not window . I sat down & told him “ A giant hawk is following me . He sprung up & shared Seeing the hawk- he thought it was a runaway plane crashing into building but didnt Scream “ Do you see plane” because his wife called him crazy minutes earlier