Mike Anon @Mike314
24 March, 01:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 March, 01:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
This phone hasn't stopped ringing...one call after another... πŸ˜‰[THEY] all goin DOWN!πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 March, 01:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Of all of them pictured, I'd say 0bama's face is the most telling.

I remember when he got out of Marine One after Trump's inauguration and into the limo, even through the tinted windows you could see the look of a very concerned man in deep thought, like "Uh oh, I'm fooked."

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 March, 02:20
πŸ€”wonder if it will be revealed soon that L. Lynch has covid ?

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 March, 02:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Sounds good to me, forgot about her. And maybe throw Eric Holder into the covid mix also.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
have read elsewhere she's been apprehended & gone to Gitmo, nice.
Let's see if it's reported she has it now
06:12 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it