24 March, 04:57
[they] have hidden ALL of our past.
SiriusB can tell you about Tartaria.

SiriusB
SiriusBShaman
ยท
4h
Each room is a timeline access point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
24 March, 04:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
once you dive into tartatia, you will have a had time unseeing it. it's everywhere and still standing all over this earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes and once you see it your recognize more of it. For instance many of he buildings Nana sees in Russia seem to still have much of this same architecture.
05:01 PM - Mar 24, 2022
In response shop keep to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
24 March, 08:32

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 08:35
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
The evils are sad but the rest of this just lights Nana up.
From what I have seen in the future I just seriously can not wait to get there.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‡

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 March, 08:41
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
It shouldnt be a choice to know it should be a requirement. We cant move forward in truth if we dont all know what it is.

shop keep @shopkeep007
24 March, 05:03
this was my starting point, and it completely made me rethink everything.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 05:04
They say thee is a possibility that we lost 1000 yrs with this coverup of history alone.

shop keep @shopkeep007
24 March, 05:16
then i moved onto this video. also done but the same individual that made the other.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...