Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
24 March, 09:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
®️®️®️®️®️®️®️®️®️®️
👇👇👇👇
Coinkydink ???????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 March, 08:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
24 March, 09:36
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
3, 2, 1..... ACTION !!!!! Start of the movie. 🎬

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 March, 06:43
https://youtu.be/b-NQADnzj...
@9:00 〜
Bright smile shines when, Roger Stone
says :
“ from Donald Trump to
Donald J. Trump "

Hello, John. ❤️❤️❤️
(Dec 1999) Roger Stone on CSPAN: Predicting why Donald Trump would win the Presidency (RARE VIDEO) - YouTube

Until I found this last night, I had never seen it before. I'm pretty certain, since I do a ton of research, that I spend more time on Youtube than anyone. I...

Not Important @Notimportant
24 March, 06:52
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Man, that looks like a mask 👀

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 March, 06:33
https://www.esquire.com/ne...

“In the '90s, John F. Kennedy Jr. founded and edited a revolutionary magazine called George, which covered politics like it was pop culture. Was it folly—or a glimpse of the Trumpian future?”

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 March, 06:25
what a show lol

Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
24 March, 06:03
no coincidences, when we know we know!

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
24 March, 05:55
now this is cool!!

David Spiegel @dspiegel
24 March, 04:51

David Spiegel @dspiegel
24 March, 04:09
Labronda James to join the WNBA

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
24 March, 03:48
I loved that show!😍

She and Dr. Shiva were a cute couple too.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
24 March, 07:33
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I saw it in Germany with a german syncronisation. But this is much more fun...Her language and voice is hilarious !

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
24 March, 03:36
hmm. wonder what year that episode was from…….

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
24 March, 03:41
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
1996-1997. season 4

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
24 March, 03:36
🤯WOWOWOW