(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
4 accounts NUKED in less than 24 hours on Twat. 😒

2 new accounts (#'s 14 & 15) created - new emails, new phone numbers, new devices, new browsers, new ISP locations (dif IP & physical location), etc. - both currently locked out for 12 hours, most likely to get the boot as soon as the 12 hours is up.

Looks like I'm kicking it over here with you AMAZING Anons! I'll get lost in the void over here, but I suppose it is what it is....... 💚💯
03:28 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by DevilDawgRob in this post can reply
26 March, 11:45
In response (Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ to his Publication
Update: 2 Locked accts now sus'd as well. 🤭🤭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael ⭐⭐⭐ @MichaelMN379
24 March, 03:43
Same, I lost another one yesterday before i even got the chance to send my first tweet.

It has to be AI that is hitting us that fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 03:55
In response Michael ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Agreed. Now, how to get around it is the next question...

Michael ⭐⭐⭐ @MichaelMN379
24 March, 03:43
Same, I lost another one yesterday before i even got the chance to send my first tweet.

It has to be AI that is hitting us that fast.

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
24 March, 03:30
Same for me and Kim. 3 or 4 accounts in a matter of weeks.

24 March, 03:31
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
It's becoming exactly what they want it to become - a Libtard Echo Chamber! 💯