Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 March, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 March, 05:01
satire? i thought this was a short documentary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
24 March, 04:55
😂I watched twice! If she wasn’t so rich, she would just be dry! 🤣 Loved the balloons.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 March, 04:32
Foodies know that some of the best food comes from hole-in-the-wall, off the beaten path, home cooking type cafes, restaurants, & food trucks. 😛 Call me crazy ("conspiracy theorist" after all) but a big plate of homemade mac and cheese is so much more enticing than a big plate of rocks 😂🤣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 March, 04:03
She is a HOOT...”I forgot to tell him it was $500...”
🤣

“like it’s normal I eat bread off of trees 🤣”.

(She is Dissing the DS dumbass ideas/trends so hard, and may not even know who she is dissing. Bless her heart! ❤️).

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 March, 03:55
I hope this becomes a new trend and is a sign of the beginning of the end of influencers. Well done!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 March, 04:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I agree! Normal, making fun of dumb stupid rich wasteful ideas! 🤣🙏

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 March, 04:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
who even came up w/ the term 'influencers', i wonder ?
it's so self-aggrandizing

🤮🙄

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
24 March, 03:53
Why did this make me laugh so hard? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i mean an all-out belly laugh. Must’ve needed it.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 March, 03:02
😶

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 March, 03:00
Vincent, last week you showed us a picture of a camera and the text "Lock and Loaded and ready to photograph or film the starry sky. Is this a scene on the moon Titan? Or elsewhere? Bizarre...

Cher DGF @CherD23
24 March, 02:59
Now THAT gave me a hardy laugh!! 🤣

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 March, 02:57
Omg, 🤣😂🤣

Save TheChildren @DJT_JFKJr
24 March, 02:57
🤮I wouldnt feed that shit to my dog, let alone eat it myself.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 March, 02:52
This made my day
XD
I love you

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
24 March, 02:50
If you love satire you might enjoy this https://youtu.be/jvq-zasOB...

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 March, 02:37

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 02:25
Are they shorted in the bathroom too? 😂

LS - 31/4

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 March, 02:21
It looks to me she may have eaten duck.

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 March, 02:17
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd5...

then youll luv dis.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 March, 02:18
Tree part. Message in a message. There are no coincidences.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
24 March, 02:11
lmao 🤣🤣

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
That is fucking hilarious!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
That is fucking hilarious!

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
They’re going to leave the restaurant still hungry and they’ll probably go buy a pizza for under $20 (which will be filling).

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 March, 02:09

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 March, 02:05
Now I know why they call it dish instead of food. They know there is nothing on the dish that is actually edible. Us so called poor people eat a lot better, Just saying.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
24 March, 02:01
I think it's a Disney movie trailer🤣

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 March, 01:47
🤣Fake it till u make it

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 March, 01:45
"lick off like the dog you are for spending $500 on a restaurant" 😂😭🤣 I lost it!
Meanwhile I'm over here with my $35 at the farmer's market with all thisss! 😎

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 March, 02:24
LS 11 19
Vid - 1:34
TS - 13:35
May 10 has been a common theme today. Hmm