Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Always freaks my wife out when I tell her she will be getting her period in 11 hours and she get it 11 hours later.
Fun Times.
12:28 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 March, 02:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yesterday, 11 somefin’ am ;) lolz 😂😎 27 / 28 dayz ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 March, 08:32
12:28
12 days from 17th feb to 28th feb
28 days from 1st March to 28th March
1111 monday?
40 days 40 nights
flood
unified again?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 March, 09:32
10:28am
11+11=22
22 hours from 12:28

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 March, 05:18
11:11 indeed. Sounds like a war. 😂😂😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 March, 05:18
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
#19 for the win!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
24 March, 09:33
11:28pm 👀

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
24 March, 08:37
Know that feeling, I've always had fun telling my family and friends when the phone is about to ring or someone comes by surprise or when it's completely clear and I tell them it's going to rain and they laugh and after a while it starts to rain. Time is a Illusion

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 March, 08:35
This post has me Curious 🧐🤓🤣
So 11 hours later would 11:28 PM.

The only Q that makes sense to me is Q11
Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Coincidence that Today AG of AL was asked if BIden was the duly elected POTUS?https://mobile.twitter.com...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 March, 07:54
Ever tell her she is pregnant before she told you?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 March, 07:20
11 11
FT = 62 > 911
AI = 19 > 10
Missing 's' ...

TS - 12:28 > 31 < > 13

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
24 March, 05:57

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
24 March, 05:53
😆😂😂😂😂😂😆

🐸 kek

nothing going on here

carry on ….

Kathy Wood @MTKat
24 March, 05:19
🙀

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 March, 05:11
🤣 an ex boyfriend used to often say to me, “you may want to check if your period is about to start” ...he was right every time 🤣

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 March, 04:54
11 hrs? pfff thats nothin. i can predict my wife's a week out. i even have the scars to prove it

If anyone tells her i said this i want you all to know i did not kill myself🙈😂

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 March, 04:48
doesnt surprise me at all
U freaked me out when U did this thing with me
U see through our eyes
why dont U tell us about that VK?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 March, 04:41
Does that mean what I think it means????....
And I ain't talking no lovin!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 March, 04:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
😍 Yawyna noitcudorper lacigoloib ni egagne i.a. taht toN

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 March, 04:31
from 12:28 to 23:11 = 10h 43m.
💧1043 is dated April 6.
April 6 on gregorian is today on julian

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 March, 03:58
well then could ya give us a definite heads up of when the SHTF? we’d be eternally grateful. 😉
11 hrs leeway is good.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 March, 04:04
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
you are good! real good. 😉

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 March, 03:58
I don't think you would be able to do so with me XD because I am unpredictable. This time I manifested it out of the way though. As I did not want to go through it during our 9 day Florida vacation! THANK GOD! lol

However it ios very funny, when for a few months it was exactly either 17th or the 18th.... However usually unpredictable...

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
24 March, 03:44

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
24 March, 03:28

Mistie Troy @Mysteria17
24 March, 03:26
I know when I start it feels like the 11th hour

Mistie Troy @Mysteria17
24 March, 03:27
In response Mistie Troy to his Publication
I should add...when my husband predicts my evil streak

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
24 March, 03:24
🤔

'The Red line, or "to cross the red line", is a phrase used worldwide to mean a figurative point of no return or line in the sand, or "a limit past which safety can no longer be guaranteed."

And History of Usage references Israel,
where in [2012] Netanyahu draws "red line" on Iran's nuclear program.
https://qalerts.app/?q=Isr...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

2 images

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 March, 03:16
Kremlin issued a statement late today:
“FRIDAY EVENING WILL BE BEAUTIFUL FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.”

https://youtu.be/IIhq9mcGN...

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
24 March, 03:51
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Today is Friday March 11, 2022 on Julian calendar

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 March, 03:14
MOST FUNKY ISSUE IS, WHEN U PLACE ANY AMOUNT OF HUMAN FEMALES ONTO ON PLACE (LIKE WORK), THEIR PERIOD WILL SYNCHRONISE AT ONE MOMENT...

IF U WANT COMPLAIN, ASK ENKI...
😂😂😂

𒂊𒉡𒈠𒂊𒇺

I DEVELOP THEORY...
ENKI SINCE ARRIVAL ON THIS REALM WANT TO PREFFER WHALES, WHICH ALREADY WAS THERE PRESENT.

BUT ORDER WAS TO CREATE HOMINIDS INSTEAD, BECAUSE, AS YOU MAYBE KNOW, WHALE SKILL TO DIG GOLD WAS VERY POOR UNTIL 2008 WHEN SATOSHI NAKAMOTO GIVEN THEM A PUSH😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/y3KEhWTnW...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 03:05
Nana just bets that she does, would you like to take a jab at explaining to these fine folks how you do that yet?😇

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 03:01
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed by President John Fitzgerald Kennedy with the intention to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. This matter has been exhaustively researched by the Christian Common Law Institute through the Federal Register and Library of Congress, and the Institute has conclude that President Kennedy's Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

http://www.john-f-kennedy....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 March, 03:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
JOHN SENIOR WAS VERY CREATIVE, WHO PISSED FIRST😂😂😂

1) ILLUMINATI PISSED HIS CONSPIRACY REVEALING SPEECH
2) THIS SILVER ORDER PISSED FED
3) BAY OF PIGS FIASCO PISSED CUBAM MAFIA
4) ROCKET SHOWDOWN ON CUBA PISSED UKRAINIANZ 😂😂😂
5) AFFAIR WITH PELOSI WAS LAST DRIP FOR JACKIE...
6) WE HAVE HERE THIS AR-15 SS SHOOTER
7) CIA PLAN OPERATION NORTHWOOD...

ONE WAY, OR ANOTHER JFK WAS VERY TALENTED WHEN IT COMES TO MAKE MORTAL ENEMIES😂😂😂

WHAT I DO ADMIRE ON JOHN JOHN THE MOST IS, THAT HE THIS INHERIT FAILURE TURNZ ONTO BLESSING IN DISGUISE IN DIPLOMACY FIELD HE OVERTOOK HIS FATHER BY LIGHTHT YEARZ🙏🤗😁

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 March, 03:45
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I wonder what this means for the country????