LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
24 March, 10:45
Space Force/Starships support getting ready for 3/11 energy (J-Cal) ... I love seeing the team do their thing. Precision sometimes missed b4 the CMEs (as in my prior missions), but backup fast rainbow ships pick it up. πŸŒˆπŸ›ΈπŸ™πŸ»

#BEGRATEFULTOTEAMABOVE #GoodProtectionTrails4ThoseIn3DAvatar #TheCOBRAOpsTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
This was the moment Q team brought down all the CABAL controlled planes w/ the bad chemtrails...And why since he was expressing that America has the cleanest air & water (getting rid of their ops on all reservoirs w/ bad fluoride to harm the pineal gland)... Know that this was just a month prior to the beginning of Gridwork by the team in the USA, to spread the freedom codes/purge codes, by the grid crew on the move. Because it defeats our purpose when the team above hasn't fully controlled the minions doing the poisoning of the sky & GAIA's kingdom w/ the dark goo/nanos. #AlwaysManyStepsAheadOfTheirGame #TrustThePlan_IsTrustingTheFrontlineTeamLiberatingGAIANWorld #LearnTheComms #TakeNoteOfKeyTimelineEvents #DigNResearchNotJustAlwaysEmbeddTheFearNarrativeOnChemtrails https://youtu.be/-rmZ4r3E8...
Trump orders emergency grounding of Boeing 737 MAX 8 and MAX 9 planes - YouTube

SPECIAL REPORT: The U.S. was almost the last nation to order the planes grounded. READ MORE: https://abcn.ws/2VWJoukTrump announces FAA grounding all Boeing ...

11:05 AM - Mar 24, 2022 (E)
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 May, 02:59
So when I track these aircraft on my air traffick app they are primarily air busses that have trustee names. So you are saying they are spraying good chemicals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 May, 03:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They are just coverage for cloaking the GFL ships, mainly just water vapors, why when the sun hits them, they form rainbow colors... if ppl can catch these rainbow, sometimes Easter colors for high Hz reflection caused by the solar flares.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 May, 02:13
This happened earlier in the week for a couple days and then we get hit with an extremely rare heatwave on the northern Oregon coast. After the heat wave there's been no more spraying and temperatures have gone back to normal.

19 May, 02:34 (E)
In response James Dean to his Publication
It's because they (space force/GFL Rainbow ships) do the coverage measures for protecting remain 3D human body who has yet to transform before the blasts of High GAMMA waves for the transition into 5D Earth Hz. They also cloak many of the spaceships/Motherships when they cover the skies, who are in support of the ground crew for Grid work on the move & military ops in DUMBS. Not all are understanding the covert ops that has to be done in preps for the battle on the surface. The LIGHT has taken over the airspace. But ppl are still brainwash into fear. When ppl feel the heat, it's the solar flares incoming for the COBRA operation (W&W repair crew on the move to save her keystones/system). Monitor CMEs (below), and one will see there will be some targeted areas w/ trail coverage. These are hard working Space force crew for the LIGHT/Q Team BTS. #EndTheFearMonger #AllLightWorkBTS
https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/...

19 May, 02:47
In response James Dean to his Publication
This was posted 5 yrs ago (1/2018) of a starseed given the intel on what was to come, where it shows many spaceships/GFL team above in support of saving more lives on the surface of the Earth, while the ground crew/grid crew activated rec'd these gamma codes/light to anchor in to ascend/uplift the Hz of Mother back to 5D Heaven on Earth. It's an all step up in phases, little doses of Gamma waves for her & collective to rise/transform before one's activation w/ their truth-purpose to remember/execute. #OpeartionFreedomEarth_InPhases #PlannedEonsAgo #FearNoMore

https://youtu.be/KGlsmL65a...
The Solar Flash (Galactic Wave of Love) 432Hz - YouTube

I have been strongly guided to make a video which focuses on the activity of our Sun. The Galactic Central sun is emitting strong energies which are being fu...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
24 March, 11:50
spraying has been bad in Western Australia the last few months

24 March, 12:33
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Trust that it's all for the good of the living souls/creations for Mother GAIA, in order to do this QUICKENING phase for her ascension, thus follow the awakening/activation of sleeping normies WW. Just have to look at key events & I've shared them on my timeline for my missions w/ the rest of the blue rays on the move. I know it's hard to believe due to the disinfo that is still going on to cont to live in FEAR of these changes ie trails above. But know who is really in control BTS since Q+ came on & his grd crew have all been activated for the ENDGAME purge to liberate GAIA/those who are ready to ascend & end the evil forces creating havoc, as this is a Majestic ET Hz/timeline war BTS, Dark Vs Light forces. ✨ #EndGameRapture #KnowWhoWinsInTheEnd #TheReturnOfTheGalacticLightGuardiannBuilderRaces

24 March, 11:41

24 March, 11:13
45's firm comms on June/2019, just months after the purge of the planes....#ConnectTheDots https://youtu.be/d2ZKwB99U...
Trump: US has the cleanest air, water in the world - YouTube

President Donald Trump is touting his administration's environmental policies, insisting the US has the cleanest air and water in the world. While visiting I...

24 March, 11:06
*getting rid