Water Mark @Watermark
Could anons please help direct me to accounts who post childhood vaccine information? Especially primary source material, NIH studies, doctors giving congressional testimony, etc.

I'm trying to redpill a very stubborn biology PhD who thinks memes are only made by whacky conspiracy nutjobs. She has no concept of the collective depth of anon's crowdsourced data.

I had a good set of saved bookmarks but most of the links have been broken. So much information lost.

Thank you, All.
09:45 AM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
24 March, 12:53
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Look up Janet Ossebaard from tge Netherlands.

Fall Cabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 March, 12:21
Are you looking for the lawsuit where ICANN and Robert F Kennedy Jr sued HHS over the 1986 Child vaccine Injury Act where HHS lacked any info (studies) on the testing and safety measures of children's vaccines, because they never did any testing or safety measures? At the time of the lawsuit it had been 30+ years That Act is the reason vaccine manufacturer's could no longer be held liable for any injuries sustained via vaccines. Good luck, even with evidence. Most Dr's I've encountered lack the humility needed to admit they've been bamboozled, which is unfortunate.

https://www.icandecide.org...

https://www.congress.gov/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
24 March, 12:41
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Thank you!

Yes, ego is the biggest obstacle to learning. I'm up against a whole family of highly educated, ivy league, liberals who won't look at data and reinforce each other with perceived credentials. I would give up and move on to other more open people; except, I can't. It is simply not an option in these particular circumstances.

I've presented RFK Jr.'s information to them before. The 'patriarch' of the family rejected him as 'not a credible source.' Unbelievable. None of the children will look at what he has deemed 'not credible'. I've been pulling source files from these sources and sending them. Their response is usually from Reuters or Snopes or Bloomberg.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 March, 10:39
Robert Kennedy’s book The Real Anthony Fauci has tons of resources

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
24 March, 10:35
Robert Kennedy is the only one you need to research, he will lead you all through the vaccine charade

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
24 March, 10:44
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Agreed. He's an attorney and would not publish anything in that book without evidence.