Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Article posted to my website now... https://www.martingeddes.c...
05:47 AM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
24 March, 11:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Love this Martin. Thank you for sharing your website and thoughts with us. I agree with what you are sharing and have been sharing it in other places. People need to understand how mind-control works to break down the identity of an individual, or to use a person's identity against them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 March, 05:13
vax is the new kool-aid
i herd at Jonestown if you refuse to drink, they would shoot you. so they still provided a choice i reckon

had to repost yet again. my electronics seem to have become self aware

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

24 March, 11:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I worked in pharma. They build their businesses using ever type of Cultic "community" standards. They even brought in a guy to test the workers to see who could be easily manipulated.

24 March, 11:28
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Satan's minions always accuse others of doing what they themselves do without conscience.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
24 March, 03:51
Here's one I made earlier. You are welcome to use.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 March, 03:19
An intriguing and insightful read.

I look forward to listening to your audio book soon.
https://openmindschange.co...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
24 March, 02:59
I love this! I think I would have used a few more reds or yellows on some of the green ones though, it would have been really hard to logically think this out.

Like, for example, "Manipulation of memory, possible false memories". It seems Fauci did pretend earlier info didn't exist. The CDC has put up and hidden info over time, etc. Info has been retracked and covered up over time. Media...

Another one - "Change persons name or identity". I think we have all had that happen. We are now vaxxed or unvaxxed, poisoned or pure bloods. The world sees us as either clean or unclean based on our vax status, so our identities have changed. Maybe not our name and what we look like, but even our jobs have changed (some) because we couldn't work if we were unvaxxed.

I can definitely see why you went with the green. Very logical and that's what would be needed to break this down. It must have been hard not to include gray areas like I mention above.

I love this :) You nailed it!!!