Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
24 March, 01:09
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
[Forwarded from A Message From The Vice President JFK Jr]

Hunter Biden Has Been Arrested.
Andrew Zebrun III, [3/24/2022 12:44 PM]

[Forwarded from A Message From The Vice President JFK Jr]
⚡️Hunter Biden & Soros Linked to Biolabs in Ukraine – Russian Ministry of Defense
The Russian Defense Ministry has claimed a Hunter Biden-founded investment fund (Rosemont Seneca Partners) and George Soros’ Open Society Foundations were directly involved in financing research facilities in Ukraine, which Moscow claims were developing bioweapons.
The MoD also said that several known US military contractors like Metabiota, plus Black and Veatch were also heavily implicated in the operation.
Both Washington and Kiev have denied biological research for military purposes, while the media has looked to hound out those even mentioning of the labs since the US Under Secretary admitted to their existence.
https://t.me/georgenews | GEORGENEWS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 March, 11:09
BARF BARF BARF -
even "tv santized" - makes me want to throw up.......
SICK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BARF BARF BARF -
SICK

BARF BARF BARF -
SICK

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
24 March, 09:03
I have always liked Jesse Watters.
I think he's a good one

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
24 March, 07:17

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 March, 12:55
Q: WATCH THE WATERS😁😁😁

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 March, 03:34
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
fresh water, thank you! 😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 12:48
I believe that Watters was actually the very first person on MSM to talk about Q he did it long before anyone else I think.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 March, 12:26
"Down she goes..." there is NO recovering from this now.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 March, 12:28
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 March, 03:36
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
🔥
creativity with purpose

beth thoele @Beth
23 March, 11:49
🤣🤣🤣Jesse waters talking about hunters back oh he probably just fell in a bush

beth thoele @Beth
24 March, 01:07
In response beth thoele to her Publication
Dang i just realized i misspelled his last name

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
24 March, 08:43
In response beth thoele to her Publication
Hilarious!!!! I wonder which Bush that was...Sr? Jr? oh there are so many of them! Nazi World Order!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 March, 11:14
baby mama

lol ive seen it all 🤣🤣🤣
these headlines are written in street slang wtf lol

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 March, 10:59

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
23 March, 10:44
Imagine he would get a pardon!!! APL off the charts!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 10:34
He even included the Obama Kids with the Dog pic.

Sam Brown @sambrown
24 March, 01:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 March, 03:37
This how Anons weaponize meme.
😂

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 March, 10:23
¿ iksniluboB.si.erehW

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 10:20

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 March, 11:31

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 March, 11:36