JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
🇺🇸 Good morning Patriots. Sometimes it is very important that you don't do anything. 🇺🇸

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
11:52 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 February, 12:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
02 February, 12:49
Sometimes you need to bask in the glory of God by appreciating and breathing in the beauty of his work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 12:48
Good morning Sir!
Nana is about to do just that, going to need to take a look at the insides of my eyelids and dream a while!
Just sitting still and grounding is such a happy place. Especially if I can sit with my feet in the ocean.
Have a great day.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 February, 09:03
Exactly right!!! The best and only thing anyone can "do" is seek deep within oneself. There you'll discover everything has already been taken care of. Let go and Let God!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 February, 03:58
Looks like JFK Jr from the back

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 February, 03:57
Good afternoon Fan. Beautiful song. I try this each and every day to take some time sun gazing and it sure feels good

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 February, 03:46
Ahhhhhhh ....looky lu. My post this morning. Could never get it in gear. #vibes

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 February, 03:48
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Forgot my pic..... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️👇👇👇

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 February, 01:53
Dolce Far Niente, The art of nothing.

Try Hauser, a brilliant cellist from Croatia.

He even includes a song especially for Vincent Fusca

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Robin Oxman @Robino
01 February, 11:54
Just wait it out....

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 February, 09:04
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
Yes!