Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
My Son just got his orders He will Return home 30 days from today. Cant wait to see him. very Proud β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ
04:14 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 March, 07:20
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Please thank him for his service. Thank you for your service those who wait also serve. I was an Army brat, I know what it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 March, 07:09
So happy for you! Thank him for his service!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 March, 06:43
And please thank him for his service and we will pray for his safe return.

23 March, 06:42
So, do you think that means we are getting ready to deploy the EBS and National Guard? Is your son National Guard?

23 March, 06:42
So, do you think that means we are getting ready to deploy the EBS and National Guard? Is your son National Guard?

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
24 March, 09:58
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
hes full time AF

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 06:12
Congrats Tank! β€οΈπŸ‘ Such awesome news! Enjoy his homecoming and God Bless and keep him safe!

Nunya Business @AAug22
23 March, 05:37
I'm sure you're both just elated and counting down the seconds. My middle daughter joined the army right out of high school & I can remember how excited I got when I got a letter from her. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) she was booted with a medical leave during basic for multiple stress fractures. She was devastated & lost for a while once she made it home but she is doing so much better now. Those few months in basic really changed her for the better. Thank your son & your family for his service & y'all sacrifice. #GodBless

Steve Murray @Stevie
23 March, 05:07
He will be DONE IN 30. Where have I heard that before. You raised a HERO. Congratulations!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 March, 04:49
EXCELLENT NEWS!
and please let him know we love him, and appreciate all that he has done for our country.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Awwh Tank that is AWESOMENESS!
SO happy for you both!
Please thank him for Nana for serving and protecting us.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
God Bless

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 March, 04:41
Hallelujah! Thank him and you for his service πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 04:39
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ
Thank him for his service

I am What I am @OfLight
23 March, 04:37
Thank him for his service, safe returns

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 March, 04:36
πŸ’ž

Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 04:34
πŸ’žFantastic news! So happy for you and your family! Thank him for his service. πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
23 March, 04:23
Can't imagine the sheer JOY you are feeling at this moment! Please thank your son for his service in keeping us all out of harm's way!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 March, 04:20
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
23 March, 04:16
God bless you and thank you for your son's service. God bless America!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 March, 04:15
That’s wonderful news, Tank. Please let him know we are so thankful for his service! God bless!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 04:14
Congratulations!