Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q

I find this fascinating. Though I think Kim Clement misinterpreted some things in his dreams/vision or the things shifted to the positive side in the meantime. He got this one right.

Q and Z explained. No coincidences.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q - YouTube

"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q is a full length documentary which goes hand-in-hand with "Edge of Prophecy" by Trey Smith: http://godinanutshell.com/product-...

12:32 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
KristinaL Allen @KristinaLAllen
24 March, 02:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
20 Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early,while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 02:46
24 Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. 2 But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 02:46
Mark 16 Now when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint Him. 2 Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen. Jesus was already risen, hence, he rose on the Sabbath, NOT the 8th day. They discovered that he was not there very early at dawn that he was not there

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
24 March, 01:20
Qof
strange RAZ
ZAR wonderful hidden secrets

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
24 March, 01:21
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
This is the letter Q in Hebrew

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 March, 01:53
Holy cow. What if AIDS was a bioweapon they hoped would wipe out all those inconvenient Africans who lived atop the natural resources they wanted to steal? That would explain why they don't want it cured and why the elites finance and arm warlords who not only kill indiscriminately but also use violent rapes as an organized strategy—which would spread the virus exponentially. Misinformation like "have sex with a virgin to cure yourself" could be spread for the same reason.

And for anyone who managed to escape AIDS, Bill Gates could arrive with a nice vaccine to sterilize you.

After the past 2 years, I have no trouble believing they would do something this evil!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 March, 02:02
In response Other Half to her Publication
In Central Africa, interestingly below the severe maleria line, where HCQ is handed down like candy, in places like Zimbabwe there were a 1000 deaths a week reported from AIDS. International Churches were giving out free vaxcinations in tent Churches to the local populace. The life expectancy went down to 35 years of age which left millions of poverty stricken grandparents
raising orphans. Of course the Catholic Churches operated orphanages and MRS Mugabe even had her own ‘private orphanage’ - not a wrinkle to be seen👀

Law & Physics @physics171
23 March, 01:37

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 March, 12:41
I started watching it some time ago, and I only got to see 11 minutes and never finish it. I take this as a sign to watch and finish today. ThanQ