P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Today feels like we shifted into a completely new reality. Loving these vibes! πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
12:29 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 March, 07:31
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Reminds me of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 March, 04:39
not feeling anything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 06:29
Me too!!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
23 March, 05:55
i felt it too! yesterday i was praying so hard in general (being 3/22) and specifically for protection from the CERN tests. I was so thankful to learn they didn’t get away with it AND noticed it was the brightest sunshine and bluest sky i’ve seen in months here in Nor Cal. Highest of vibes.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 March, 05:45
Yes me too.πŸ’ž

γ€ŠCasey》 β˜†β˜†β˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 March, 05:16
Amen brother, so be it! ❀

https://open.spotify.com/t...

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
23 March, 05:03
Feeling it too but not seeing it as yet

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 03:31
The energies have changed BIGLY today!

Nana feels as if we WON something really big yesterday that puts us closer to the best timeline for us!

I have not been able to get a lot from the consciousness this morning and the energies have calmed a bit.
Here is what I got this morning.

✍️I am still feeling the need to try to go back to the remote view of the canister bomb to see where it is but I cant. Idk if that means it was just someones plan that they were not able to execute or if it something other remote viewers have already found.
✍️My images this morning were of my body laying down and my mid body was a map like a raise map of continents or something like pppl standing around a war map planning and the only words I received were "Plasma" over and over and the word "sinking it"

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 March, 03:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
β€œsinking feeling” today

I think you are on target with the word plasma

The moment they announced lockdowns, I walked outside and asked God to show me what was coming.

After about 3 minutes the clouds formed mountains with smoke rising from everywhere around them.

In the center there was a gathering of a few people (300-400) of the ones that were β€œleft”.

I was teaching them the way to pray and all were joyful in the midst of profound sorrow for the devastation.

For the next 24 hours I meditated on such things until my heart and stomach couldnt take it anymore.

I was talking with a friend about Qanon. Then I joined twitter. Thank God for all of you.

I am not sure, just like you, that are visions are concrete as much as they are likely on certain timeline scenarios. The collective vibes of a few can create the β€œgaps” necceassry for diffrent outcomes.

I am here for the opportunity to change the course that was presented at the time of lockdowns.

VIBES

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 March, 03:18
I have been feeling anxious more than usually. Partly because of the looming flight to Florida tomorrow night and partly because I still don't know when things are crashing down on us. If we are stranded in Florida that might be better than California but all these news lately make me believe it is imminent! 😳

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 March, 03:13
Yes, I’m feeling it. The energies are intense this week!πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’›

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 March, 03:10
πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 March, 03:02
i apparently am not good at feeling things. what is wrong with me? keep seeing this stuff but it feels like same ol same ol? ill keep plugging along til i find it i reckon

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
23 March, 05:09
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Don't hassle yourself about it, we all do it differently.Quite often I feel as you! It's a journey we are all on, together

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 March, 04:40
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I feel the same...dont feel a thing. same shit different day

Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 02:55
πŸ€— Feeling them too. πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ’ž

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 March, 02:21
" past are locations."

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
23 March, 02:11
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Golden Times donated @Golden
23 March, 02:08
Good Vibrations !
https://twitter.com/SwellT...

Blue Skies @ADeMills
23 March, 01:25
Is this because of the LHC?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 March, 01:32
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Or maybe it’s because of the countermove to LHC. 😎

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 March, 01:11
I was lit up vibrationally yesterday. Today Ive had to stand and fight. And with pleasure.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 March, 01:11
It definitely feels like something shifted.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 March, 01:09
In the last 3 yrs of being a part of the Anons I have- focused on my health, focused on my relationship with God, focused on Truth, focused on family, focused on my business that I love, learned to meditate, focus less on toxic people. The balance of life.
The vibes and energy are amazing today and this week. They are coming from core of my being!!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 01:08

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 March, 01:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The vibes are incredible! 😎

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 01:02
PJ, Electrical vibes all day long. There truly has been a major shift, and for once, it’s in our favor.
The Great Awakening.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 March, 01:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 01:01
Drop 959:
MZ.
RT.
Big meeting.
Cell phones left at door.
+8
5 political
1 former intel dir
Mask & Spin
IDEN friendly β€˜insiders’
MSM support +talking points
Shift narrative
FAIL
We hear you.
We have the algorithm.
Thank you @ Snowden.
Learn chess.
Down she goes.
Nobody escapes this.
NOBODY.
Q

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 March, 12:58
It feels like I'm going back to bee the child who was not afraid of anything, who thought could change the world, who knew a smile can light your day, who just knew, you know?!
Can't stop thinking about VK asking about our first memories ...
Are we collectivly healing the mind control?
By letting go on us we clean it for many others?
All I have are questions but it feels GOOD
Fook [them]
I feel I am getting some sort of Power back...πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
23 March, 12:57
Even the skies seem brighter, PJ.777, and your screenname lays it out so well!
TRIPLE Perfection and Completion with those 7's!
**side note** just realized my Dad's b/d is = to 17, and one of my daughters is born on 4/17 and a grand 3/17...looooove seeing all those 7's everywhere! ThanQ!!!
#wwg1wgaww

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
23 March, 12:53
This goes hand in hand with my dream last night. I felt like I was jumping from dream to dream, but they all tied into each other fluidly where one ended it then made sense to the beginning of the next like I was jumping timelines. 😊

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 12:53
Shifting to the 1950’s?

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 March, 05:21
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
That would SWEET !!! πŸ‘ πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ™ πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š

Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
23 March, 12:45
πŸ˜‡totally agree yesterday was the worse cried for 16h straight today feels so so damn good even with all the challenges surrounding me

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 March, 12:41
This reminds me of the fibonacci sequence.

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
23 March, 12:36
blaming vk