Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
The Vurge @TheVurge
24 August, 08:23
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
What an utter disappointed you turned out to be…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
27 July, 05:05
Hope all is well. I miss posts teacher...always learned
something new...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Vurge @TheVurge
25 June, 07:24
where are you, man?

The Vurge @TheVurge
10 April, 07:37
Still waiting on the Feb 15 reveal…

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
10 April, 05:44

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
01 April, 01:54
John QPublic..are you saying all those accounts with the letter Z after their accounts are vampires?.? drink blood?

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
24 March, 06:26
I believe John Qpublic's account has been hacked. These are not his words, thoughts or actions. The trouble is, I don't know how far back in the posts it goes.