Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There are moments that I feel sad about being at an information disadvantage compared to others… but I have signed no confidentiality agreement and am unburdened by classified info. This is a convergence process of the esoteric (but constrained) with the exoteric (but liberated). Others pay a price of internal and external compartmentalisation that I don’t face. Plus as a synthesist it would be unbearable for me, so on balance I am in the ideal place.
07:44 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
23 March, 01:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Continue to be who you are. You are wonderful and are in the ideal place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
23 March, 10:14
Your words are salve to our souls. Loved your reads for years. You are so appreciated and loved.💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
23 March, 09:06
Was just thinking this very thing a few days ago. After considering all things I came to a place of peaceful gratitude knowing I am exactly where I need to be. So thankful you can so eloquently write what so many of us feel and say it in a way that resonates in our hearts. ❤️

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
23 March, 08:10
I have always enjoyed your words since the Twitter days. you have such an eloquence about the way you speak💜well said

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
23 March, 08:10
i agree 💯

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 March, 07:53
I could not have stated that in a better way. Thank you for your level headed interactions. You are a beacon of reson in this chaotic season.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 07:52
How are you information disadvantaged?🤷‍♀️

Don’t we get all the info we need on ANONUP? 😂

But in all seriousness where do we go if AU goes down? THIS PLACE is my LiFELINE. 😬😳

I don’t have Signal and TRUTH SOCIAL still hasn’t allowed me into it’s Private Club! SO SAD 😔☹️

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 March, 07:57
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Truth Social is busy with trains to find people to follow.. I keep returning back here and to those I follow on Telegram to keep up.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 March, 08:00
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Don’t feel too bad about not being on TS yet. Right now it is very full of what i would call “surface truths” and people who are semi-awake. Much more “substantive truth” right here on AU! ❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 March, 07:48
Very well stated Martin.