Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
AnonUp is operational again.

If you are still having issues please log out and close the browser.
Then log back in.

Checking to see if I can speed things up now.
11:07 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 July, 07:44
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
What will be done about the garbage over on WEGO - The TOP TEN over there keep suspending me ....although I suspect almost 90% infiltration .... it's NOT harrasment when you provide PROOF of their SIC SIC SIC actions.... I outed them and now they are erasing HASHTAGS and some even did a 2 year clean up on their profile pages. I already figured out how they are coding with bible verses and cute fuzzies.... I am being SLANDERED by the TOP WITCH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
03 May, 01:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
26 March, 04:58
I think you have to do what the Time Traveler did and make 9 attempts
then we can more forward...
😉🙌
like they did in the show
very interesting...

Nostra Momus @Nostramomus
23 March, 09:58
Thank you! I was trying to register and kept getting a 404. I thought it was me! But I saw this message as a guest and tried again. Success.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 02:06
❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 12:11
Thanks Koba! :)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 12:08
TY. been cray cray but nothing we know you cant handle! 🙌🏼❤️

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
23 March, 11:57
Thanx brother

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 March, 11:15
FYI, as of 8:15 PST, 3-23-22, I still can't post images.

"An error occurred"

❤️ anonup. Get well soon 💐

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
23 March, 10:42
03/23/2022 - still not able to upload pics. ty

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 March, 10:42
Can't post videos or pictures still. Maybe we've all been put on suspension. lol It feels like it. 😂🤗

Water Mark @Watermark
23 March, 09:55
Thank you.

For everything.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
23 March, 09:27
Still can't post pics . . . .

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 March, 08:54
Thanks for the notice
Haven't been on since yesterday afternoon so I didn't know the site was down for a while lol

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 March, 05:59
@Administrator , I appreciate all you have done, but, the site is still glitching for me, and it would appear, others. I have logged out and closed my browser, but still can’t upload photos/graphics. I get an error message that an error occurred while processing my request. Try again later.

Please, help.

Thanks.

Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 09:20
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
me too

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 March, 05:53
I logged out and back in. still cant post photos.

Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 09:19
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
me too

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
23 March, 04:46
cant change/reset my password because it requires that I enter my old (cant remember it) to reset through the email....kinda a catch 22 here! can you fix this? thanks:)

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
23 March, 04:22
I can't post images or movies, as you can see text works...🙏

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 March, 03:39
Thank you for all your efforts to keep this amazing platform running so well! Every day a pleasure to hang out here!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 March, 03:35
❤️ You da bestest... Koba!!! ❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 March, 03:34
Thank you for being here for us.

I am What I am @OfLight
23 March, 03:21
Thank you!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 11:52
Affirmative. Thank you

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 March, 11:52
Affirmative. Thank you

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
22 March, 11:48

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 11:46
Many thanks for all you are doing...

I wish I had known you were in PV the other day - live 5 miles N of town - would have popped in to say howdy!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
22 March, 11:46
Thanks for giving us all a place we could run to and call home after the purge!! Not all heroes wear capes… Some build websites for truthers to continue to expand their thinking, express their many opinions, and gain more knowledge!! So thank you sir, for providing a home for all of us, and a place to continue our journey together as fellow anons/frens!!! We love you and are very appreciative for what you’ve done for us! #wwg1wga #SaveTheChildren #anonup4life

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 11:42
Thank you! You are the BEST HOST EVER!!

Thank you for letting us hang out on your servers and take this Reality of Lies back to a Reality of TRUTHS!! 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
I’ve been on AU since Jan 2021 & I’ve never seen it so active until tonight. 🔥🔥 type of active. 3/22 no less. FF was in play, but damn....what’s Schumann doing? Did that 💩 go off the charts? 😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
I’ve been on AU since Jan 2021 & I’ve never seen it so active until tonight. 🔥🔥 type of active. 3/22 no less. FF was in play, but damn....what’s Schumann doing? Did that 💩 go off the charts? 😂