Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:19
who has siver in stock this morning?
The JM boullion doesnt seem to have any. That is who I have been buying from

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 10:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Switched several IRA accounts to silver & gold & purchased physical silver several months ago. Debating back then if I made a mistake but now I am more optimistic. President Trump gave many hints to silver & gold. Trust the plan. 💰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana only buys physical gold and silver with the exception of this XRP which I cant really hold in my little hands.
I always wondered about ppl buying gold stocks?
Where the fook do they think they are gonna get reimbursed if the stock market crashes?
Who is gonna send em that gold?
Do they hold it physically in a third party escrow that requires your signature to trade. Probably not.
Where you gonna collect on it when it crashes?
@doqholliday ???
11:24 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
FYI, the IRA"s are not paper or stocks in gold and silver. They are physical silver and gold but they need to be held in a vault due to that they are IRA's. IRA's can only be transferred to product like IRA's. 😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:57
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
No I was not talking about the IRAs really but in the case of IRAs as well I would want to know that the physical gold had to be held in a third party vault, with multiple signatures for release, and would want to know exactly how I would retrieve it in the case of default.
I have dealt with defaulting financial institutions b4, it sounds good and safe until you have to collect, and it gets hard to do even with all those checks in place.