Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
who has siver in stock this morning?
The JM boullion doesnt seem to have any. That is who I have been buying from
09:19 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
01 February, 10:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
@sirhuckleberry - JM Bullion has 2020 Silver Eagles BU in stock. But expect shipping delays!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 11:17
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
I found they also had some bars. I dont usually by the coins except for Kennedys 64 and back. I dont have time to keep up with which ones are worth the really large amounts they cost over the current spot prices. I am sure some hold their value but outside my knowledge base and I dont have time to research, but thx for letting me know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 10:07
Switched several IRA accounts to silver & gold & purchased physical silver several months ago. Debating back then if I made a mistake but now I am more optimistic. President Trump gave many hints to silver & gold. Trust the plan. 💰

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

01 February, 11:24
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Nana only buys physical gold and silver with the exception of this XRP which I cant really hold in my little hands.
I always wondered about ppl buying gold stocks?
Where the fook do they think they are gonna get reimbursed if the stock market crashes?
Who is gonna send em that gold?
Do they hold it physically in a third party escrow that requires your signature to trade. Probably not.
Where you gonna collect on it when it crashes?
@doqholliday ???

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
01 February, 10:06
Bought more last night for friends and me. Bought the physical metal (AG) to be delivered not the rigged digits, SLV.

Also, put more into the mines, AG and CLLXF.

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
01 February, 09:39

Trumpet Forever @PatriotReRe
01 February, 09:36
apmex.com has silver

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
01 February, 10:08
In response Trumpet Forever to her Publication
Just purchased from JM Bullion

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 February, 09:35
🙃APMEX is where I puchase mine from. They say they have a 1-3 day delay. I just picked up another bit this morning..... for the team

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
01 February, 09:31
That's interesting. JM is who I purchased several silver coins and bars from about a year ago. Counting on its continued rise!!🙏🏻🤩💥💥

Lexie May @LexieMay
01 February, 10:17
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
I got on this morning and bought 5 1oz silver eagle coins.

Joseph Dredd @Judge_Dredd
01 February, 09:20
if possible try and buy physical, not paper

In response Joseph Dredd to his Publication
😘😇😏Nana has been buying some all along

In response Joseph Dredd to his Publication
😘😇😏Nana has been buying some all along