Kim Runner @kimrunner
Can post videos or pics...you mean we actually have to communicate using words? :)
08:37 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
22 March, 10:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Been getting double posts often and not being able to continue scrolling through posts.

On another note, have you gotten back on Twitter, Kim? Lost you recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
22 March, 09:53
Its not a bad idea, only for the ones of few words like me 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 March, 09:47
Whew, I thought it was just me πŸ€£πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 March, 09:27

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 March, 08:45
LOL, same here. It has happened 2x in the past on here. Something glitchy is going on prob thruout the DIGITAL SM platforms. 322 kind of vibes...⚑

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 08:42
Thank You Kim Runner For Everything 🌹

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 08:47
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Thanks for the sweet message, but I just do what everyone else does :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 08:38
I guess so!!!!From Pepe Lives matter....
Anons have taken a beating, called every name in the book, fought virgously against the media/pedophiles like their lived depended on it.
We've been standing for truth and freedom like nobodies business during the most challenging years to do so.
Our faith has been tested, our resolve has been hardened and yet here we are still standing. And for that I salute you, Anons. You're all champions in my book.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I guess so!!!!From Pepe Lives matter....
Anons have taken a beating, called every name in the book, fought virgously against the media/pedophiles like their lived depended on it.
We've been standing for truth and freedom like nobodies business during the most challenging years to do so.
Our faith has been tested, our resolve has been hardened and yet here we are still standing. And for that I salute you, Anons. You're all champions in my book.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
you can't post either?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 March, 08:37

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
oh right, we have gifs lol