Rena 1776 @Rena1776
Looking for advice:

Child is part of the theatre group at school, and they are going to compete state-wide next month.
Per the comp rules, all kids need to be either fully vaccinated + boosted or provide a negative Covid PCR test (not rapid) within 72 hours of competition.

I will NOT allow vaxx/boosters for obvious reasons.
Yes or No to PCR test? I've always been against that too.
06:26 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 March, 07:05
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
I wouldn’t do it. Too mch information about Swabs being used to gather DNA. Don’t do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
22 March, 06:59
I am trying to post pic of the inventor of the pcr test saying that the pcr test does not indicate whether you are sick.

It is a dna test and the dna is being used to create dna targeting bioweapons.

so NO, do not consent.

Your offspring's life is worth more than any theatre group.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
22 March, 06:46
PCR has ethylene oxide, and some have Graphene Oxide. The PCR test implants it in the blood brain barrier. It has been shown to cause ARS Acute Radiation Syndrome (diarrhea, bad headache)

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
22 March, 06:46
PCR has ethylene oxide, and some have Graphene Oxide. The PCR test implants it in the blood brain barrier. It has been shown to cause ARS Acute Radiation Syndrome (diarrhea, bad headache)

Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
22 March, 06:30
A BIG DEFINITE NO.

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
22 March, 06:29
I am no across the board.

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
22 March, 06:28
My 2 cents......NOPETY NOPETY NOPE....