Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 March, 02:26
Really beautiful hike this morning, but this girl in our group kept starting her sentences with

"I learned on Jimmy Kimmel that..." πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Kept falling back until I couldn't hear her. 🀣

Sweet hike time digits too: 2:17:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green @QballAnon1776
shoulda just said he eats babies might have shut her up πŸ˜†
02:30 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
22 March, 02:49
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Ha, that's my go to & why i have no one to walk with let alone hike with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚& amazingly I'm ok with thatπŸ‘πŸ»β˜€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 March, 02:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I'd hike with ya.. Only one that does with me is my dog and she believes me πŸ’―. As long as i bribe her with bones

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 March, 02:38
or at least triggered her maybe she woulda ran away into the desert

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 March, 02:40
🀣