Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 12:56
Obviously like Rays.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
22 March, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ok now I need a barbecue sauce recipe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
22 March, 01:40
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
the great thing about barbecue sauce homemade is she really can't screw it up...
it's all what you like.
depending on the location of influence. some like vinegar based some don't.
some like sweet sauce others don't.
some like some with kick...
I personally like a homemade dry rub on the top of my ribs less saucy more dry.
it's always good to use molasses that's what I know, gives you iron too and gives the sauce a rich flavor...
🧐
that way you don't have to be a cannibal and eat humans cuz that's fucking nasty.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
22 March, 01:52
In response Jes King to her Publication
It's way past time to get back to cooking from scratch.

Jes King @jes_US
22 March, 01:57
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
yeah tell me about it ever since I was ILLEGALLY evicted from my marital home, whilst he ensued alienating me for my daughters life like a total perv, ALL HIS BULLSHIT AND GASLIGHTING CLAIMS UNFOUNDED UNSUBSTANTIATED, (tough luck loser, that's what you get for lying to my face)
I haven't had the proper ability to cook and I love cooking almost as much as I love eating haven't been doing much of either since I left the poison-house.
there I said it that's my peace and that's the truth.
happy to report though my reunification with my daughter is going wonderfully regardless of how he wants to try to paint it.
the court knows, and now his town is quickly figuring out his scam... evidently so is the IRS.... boomerang sucks when you shit on people.

Jes King @jes_US
22 March, 02:19
yeah no coincidence here at all nothing to see here just keep moving a little bit like voting and Concord Massachusetts with a state issued sharpie huh... I am so ready to free my daughter from that prison. I thought those guys were supposed to be the ones to do the right thing not the fuck it all up. CONCORD & LEXINGTON
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jes King @jes_US
I had too many signs to ignore it, I KNEW shit wasn't right when I asked someone ,
"what am I surrounded by a pit of vipers!?!""
they cackled like a vvitch....
then the hippie dippy one that came and said to me, you really believe Jesus is coming back and they laughed in my face 🤯😳 so yeah major fucking problems over there. dirty cops the whole bit. there's a few good ones they know who they are. they're the ones that don't withhold water when you're in the clink.
02:23 PM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 March, 09:44
322 🔄 223 😉

223 22 2022 = 17

1 comment 5 likes 2 shares

1 5 2 = 8

1 7 8 = 16

1 6 = 7

7 Truth, ☑️☑️🕊️

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
22 March, 02:32

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
22 March, 04:46
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
💯 YES. Favorite post of the day.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
22 March, 08:55
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
You are Right🙏