Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
22 March, 01:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 March, 02:11
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
This always tripped me out…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 02:13
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I was only told the demonic programming of "alice" and that whole thing, then some thing about a rabbit at the entrance of looking glass. A "statue" only thing I was told about, not saying one is the other.

Rabbit statue in the tunnels to the entrance of Project Looking Glass. I wouldn't know if that info is viable cause I have never been down there.
02:15 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 March, 02:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That’s what I’ve heard & read as well.

22 March, 02:18
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I was told pre net. NOT saying I get the whole looking glass thing either. Was told ALICE like most of their hegelian dialectic was to trigger their sleepers and be used as reinforcement while the masses were like what a cute story.