This post goes out to those who aren't awake on AnonUp
Who am I kiddin. you all awake here.
05:47 AM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 March, 08:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😅😂🤣😍 100 percent awake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 March, 07:53
Its a push and shove for me, i awaken here and find my self still sleeping over there, wacy wacy eggs n bacy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 March, 07:43
Love this! ❤️ Thank you, VK! So grateful for AnonUp and all the awakened patriots here!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 March, 06:30
i miss you VK

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 02:48

shop keep @shopkeep007
22 March, 02:40
anonup is the super secret tec of the internet.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 March, 01:43
.Happy 222 VK and Patriots. 👍🏻👀Wide awake - but never woke! 😀

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
22 March, 01:36
I actually disagree VK
I posted something and it upset ppl
ppl are still not open to all possibilities
if it goes against their beliefs

when ppl find out someone we have been following for years is not a good person...
its still going to get uglier before it gets better.
I caution ⚠️ ppl
in the beginning we all loved Tom Hanks.
Now we know who he is...

so prepare that others who we love.
are not who we thought they were
keep going down rabbit holes and question everything
if it seems that someone maybe spreading bad info on someone look into why they are saying it because it maybe true.

So instead of getting mad research it.
its been a long road...
we still have a long way to go!
WWG1WGA 🙌.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
22 March, 01:25

I am What I am @OfLight
22 March, 01:08
I have been awake my whole life, waking up the others is a slow and steady process but it is working..

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 March, 01:03
Trying to wake people up in real life and off of anonup.. that battle is so difficult!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 March, 12:36
You bet we are!!! Thanks VK.

Lolo Sarv @LoloSarv
22 March, 12:30

Selah 321 @Selah
22 March, 12:28
😅 Agreed.....

Selah 321 @Selah
22 March, 12:28
😅 Agreed.....

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 March, 12:17

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 March, 11:36
❤️

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 March, 11:33
Awake and waiting for you to follow me 😁

shop keep @shopkeep007
22 March, 02:44
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
♥️thats a proud anon moment when it happens too. just stay the course and keep learning and growing.♥️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
22 March, 03:33
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
He will follow you luv..keep vibin high! 💛

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 March, 10:47
Always room to awaken further, I’m sure there is so much more truth about our past that will help us with the future!

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
22 March, 10:30
This is meh home 😊

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
22 March, 09:55
👍😊

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 March, 09:48
Love this bunch of Anons!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 March, 09:48
😇👏💪🥰

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 March, 01:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
awww

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 02:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 March, 09:38
LOL …

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 March, 09:37
God Bless Us All. 🕊️🇺🇸🕊️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 March, 09:36
🙌 Groggy...but awake

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 09:33

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor

God Wins @Nous
God bless you, brother !

amy lilley @amylilley
.😎