Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 12:55
NEW - World's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, will start up with twice the power in March after a three-year break.

3/22/2022 11:00 (Europe/ Zurich)
This is the time for Zurich
https://www.timeanddate.co...

Midnight for me so I am going to stay awake and vibe.
🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
22 March, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank god for the weasel, they had to shut it down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 09:16
I heard it was very evil? I mean twice I prayed against it, and poof no CERN> I don't know. YES I know many others do also. Not just me, but just saying....

Nunya Business @AAug22
22 March, 07:38
Maybe this explains the chest pain I was feeling this morning. Woke up at 430am. Tried going back to sleep but was too hot then too cold. Chest hurt. Then the sky dumped & the thunder cracked. Currently under tornado watch.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 March, 05:18
God is in ultimate control. He wont allow anything that isn't in His will.
Put on the full armor of God isnt just a catch phrase.

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
22 March, 11:28
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Daniel 2:44 - 45 And in the day of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed and the kingdom shall not be left to other people it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold - The great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. Th dream is certain and its interpretation is sure.
(The days of the (kings) of 44 and 45? set up a kingdom that will not end.................

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 March, 04:54
Is that 6pm WST Australia ? 🤷‍♀️🇦🇺

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 March, 04:52
CERN pic reminds me of this map lol

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
22 March, 10:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
By the way... and I can't believe I have to say this...

But you are aware that there are multiple ways of representing a 3D object on 2D paper.

One of them (the on we are familiar with), is to "flatten" the Earth so that the poles are top and bottom (in the middle) and to the right is the east, to the left, is the west. We all know this map.

Another representation is the one you've posted here and which people look at with their fluffy brains and call it flat Earth.

It's NOT flat Earth. It's Earth flattened, only instead of being left to right, east to west... the perspective is now looking down as if a drone with a camera is looking down on the north pole.

You see a circular Earth, but that's not what this is. It's just a different perspective on a flattened map to represent a 3D object on 2D paper.

I dunno hey. It's no wonder the world is in the state it's in.

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
22 March, 11:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Absolutely!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bella Kay @Bella_K
22 March, 04:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
It looks like the Gotthard tunnel.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 March, 03:32
Statue Of Liberty, Higher & Higher! | Film Clip | GHOSTBUSTERS II - YouTube

The #Ghostbusters get a little help from a New York icon. Watch this film clip from Ghostbusters 2 now!Watch Ghostbusters II now: https://www.sonypictures.co...

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
22 March, 02:24
6 oclock is a dangerous time

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 02:23
Last one. I must get some sleep. Have to keep up my strength to keep up with my 3 1/2 old little angel face. Nite frens. 🥰🥰

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 March, 02:10
TS 11:01>111

“The numbers 111, 11, and 3, all hold important places in the Bible. Along the same lines, the number 111, when the digits are added together, equals three. This number represents the Holy Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Likewise, the number 1 is indivisible and stands for the belief in one God.“

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 01:53
so was this it? I would have thought it would break twitter if it were?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 March, 02:02
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
It has PARODY next to the name .

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 March, 04:28
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
IS THAT EVEN THE REAL PRESIDENT TRUMP?
THERE'S A LOT OF COPYCATS ON THERE AND I'VE BEEN SUSPENDED SO I DON'T EVEN CHECK ON THERE ANYMORE.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
22 March, 01:51
I wonder if Space Force is on high alert. Their unit emblems tell me they might be...

"Guardians" indeed

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 02:12
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
It can generate a stargate and anything can come through. Let's vibe with the best. It will be nighttime for me perhaps I will go out with my night vision goggles.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
22 March, 01:49
🕯envisioning great sucess creating the most optimum timeline for humanity. And so it is💜

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 March, 01:37
VK i got on TS today its gonna take a little time to learn to navigate there ... lol a year now and i just started figuring AU out... but anyway was red pilling some dude (on IET17's thread)...he didnt even know about the red scarf club and its symbolism... i was thinking man some of these guys its like they have to be spoon fed...lol but he wanted to learn so i gave him directions to that rabbit hole... lmao he wont be the same!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
22 March, 01:36
Geordie Rose in his own words Tsunami of Demons is coming - YouTube

This is full disclosure, this lays ALL "theories" to rest. In his own words Geordie Rose Explains what is happening in the background. A Tsunami of demons or...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 02:09
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Let's all resonate with a timeline where that plan gets intercepted and the demons get sent back to hell. OR, perhaps the demons come to grab and devour their own- justice served and then, they all go back to hell through it and we close it and start using it for good. Maybe the dark ones send themselves to Saturn and we are free of them. A lot can happen in our favor and we can work to shift it. A stargate opening is free game.

Let's resonate with our being moved back to the highest timeline where the greater masses steered us away from the worst and we evolve in relative peace and joy.

Call in God's highest angels to be present to assist us. They can help humans if asked. Surround the planet with the highest Christ Light and Universal Love.

Millions around the world know this is a big deal and are working to use our collective energy to shift this to our greatest and highest potential for peace and an end to interference from such brutal darkness.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 March, 01:32

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 01:21

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 02:15
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I hope it means what I think it could.

22 March, 01:20
6 o clock can be dangerous?!!

22 March, 05:00
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 05:17
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
noice catch. i was stuck on 6 p.m. like an idiot for that reference

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
22 March, 01:13
🙏thought sync

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
22 March, 01:11
日本は今夜8時。日本の節電要請。クレイジーな大雪。それはそれと関係がありますか?すべて計画されています。大丈夫です。

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 02:18
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Translation for anyone curious. -

Japan is at 8:00 tonight. Japan's power-saving request. Crazy heavy snow. Does it have to do with it? Everything is planned. All right.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 March, 01:06
11:11
on
11:11

10:10

6’oclock can be a dangerous time

Twosday

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 March, 01:05
Please VK say that CERN is under WH control now and the Timeline will be fixed! We cannot have more destruction by this thing! 🙏🏼

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 March, 01:32
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Amen! Flicka Boo!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 02:20
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
🙏💛

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 March, 01:02
And pray!