--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Been saying it and living it for 20+ years but I'll say it again.

I REJECT this world and I want something BETTER!!

https://t.me/virtueascendi...
12:38 AM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
22 March, 10:22
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
i reject this bullshit & am meant for something better!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
22 March, 10:13
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God" (Romans 12:1-2). WWG1WGA! *NotOfThisWorld*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 March, 10:11
I reject this world and i want heaven on earth. I love my fellow human being my fellow countryman and most of all I love my creator. I Love!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 March, 10:10
I want my Creator to liberate His People from satan’s sh@t show.

connie wright @cowri
22 March, 10:00
I just want all of my 4 acres filled with flowers & flowering trees. Now that is Heaven.

Blenky mclapper @BlenkyMclapper
22 March, 11:13
I reject this world and want the dam Constitution enforced to the letter.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
22 March, 11:10
BECAUSE OF YOUR PROFILE PIC AND YOUR STATEMENT THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS PIC😍

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
22 March, 11:15
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
I do! That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing! My favorite flower. Blessings and Love to you! 💗🤗

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
22 March, 10:24
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
❣️ Love this pic. ❣️ It speaks volumes to me. There am I, alone except for the great I AM....that sunflower apart from the compliant worldly crowd, out amongst the wheat AND the tares, standing tall for my Creator, bowing my head to Him in willing, yet oft uncomfortable, obedience. *NotOfThisWorld*